[Resolved]  BSNL — to unsubscribe music station

My mobile no:[protected].There are some music station activated on my mobile without my knowledge.so please unsubscribe it.

Comments

i had sent the msg. UNSUBDAT to 51819. but i have not got any response. so please help me to unsubscribe this dating service.
i done this and now i got a msg that "you are not subscribe to dating service"...
i think they have deactivated it, that i will next time

...i send "UNSUBDAT" TO 51819
LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST
GOOD LUCK

BSNL — to unsuscribe

hello subscriberes NOW TO DEACTIVATE THE MOBILE DATING TIPS KINDLY RIGHT AN SMS IN UR MESSAGE BOX UNSUBDAT AND SEND IT TO 51819 U WILL DEFINATELY DEACTIVATE THE DATING SURVICE.
Dear Sir

Subject---- Telephone cabil stolen and not working

BSNL Telephone no[protected] Add - satoha (Dibai) Dist -Bulandshar.somebody has a stolen my
telephone cabil due to that my phone is not working.
my mobile no [protected] unsubscribe music station
My mobile no:[protected].and music station activated on my mobile without my knowledge.so please unsubscribe it.

BSNL — unsubcription of

i am bsnl customer. my mobile no. is[protected]. i get the msg from 58888 as hot seen of actress with out using mobile net i lose my balance of rs60 per month.
so i want to unsub this pack
regarding charges deduction from b.s.n.l.
i am bsnl customer. my mobile no. is[protected]. after switching off mobile and again turning on 2.00 rupee are deducted from my balance. so please help me sir...
i have complaints to bsnl office but no immediate action are taken and still rupees are deducted by bsnlauthority...
so please help me...
To unsubscribe from BSNL Music Station, just dial 12630033 and unsubscibe it. Actually when i tried to unsubscribe, it talked in Hindi. But I could understand that 4 is the number to be entered for Music Station Unsubsciption.
My mobile no [protected] and music station activated on my mobile without my knowledge.so please unsubscribe it.
To unsubscribe from BSNL Music Station, just dial 12630033 and unsubscibe it. Actually when i tried to unsubscribe, it talked in Hindi. But I could understand that 4 is the number to be entered for Music Station Unsubsciption then after listening press 5 then it will register your unsubscription.
sir music station is activeted on my cell no [protected] without my confirmation. i want to deactivate it but no answer from customer care.and when i dial 12630033 for deactivte it there is not hindi or eng languagge. so i m charged rs 19 every month . i want solution..
My mobile no:[protected]. Music station activated on my mobile without my knowledge.Please unsubscribe this service.
respected sir

My mobile no.[protected] plsease unsubscribe MUsic Station activated on my mobile without my knowledge.Please unsubscribe my Music station.

thnaking you sir
M.S.REDDY
My cell no [protected], Pls. unsubscribe music station activated on my mobile without my knowledge.
MY mobile no is [protected] plese unsubscribe music station activated on my mobile
my phone no [protected], i want to unsubscribe music station . please do the needful.
sir my mobile no is [protected].i want to unsubscribe music station.plz do it as early as possible
My mobile no:[protected] and music station activated on my mobile without my knowledge.so please unsubscribe it.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone