BSNL — account usage of broadband

I can not know the details o[censored]sage.
Please let me know how can I ?

Comments

i am not able to open the data.bsnl.in page i wanna c my usage
I HAVE CHANGED MY PORTAL-ID. BUT IT IS NOT FUNCTIONING. PLEASE RECTIFICATION & ACCESS NOTE MAY BE PROVIDED OR MY DEFAULT PORTAL-ID MAY PLEASE BE RESET.
I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY CHANGED PORTAL-ID & PASSWORD. PLEASE RESET MY DEFAULT PORTAL-ID & PASSWORD.
my phone no. is[protected] i have broadband but i don't know my poratal ID & password .Tell me this
i am not able to check my bsnl usage since one month..when i enter data.bsnl.in n enter my password an error message as to invalid username or password is comin.please help.
Use the following sites and follow the instructions

log in to data one with your user id andpass word.

on the left side of the window aftere you log in, click on the service record. You can see the usage of internet.
I have been doing like this for last one year/

K ganapathy

dataone — i want to know my usage det

reg the sub matter my o is [protected]. i want the details how to chk my acc useage. send immed re asap
I HAVE FORGOT PORTAL PASSWORD, I WANT TO SEE BROAD BAND USAGES.HOW CAN I SEE MY PORTAL PASSWORD
i am not able to open the data.bsnl.in page i wanna c my usage
I can not know the details o[censored]sage.
Please let me know how can I ?
i cannot see my servicerecord please help me
am not able to find out my usage details, i dont have portal id as i have only broadband connection without landline, i want to know the downloading memory left in my account.plz help me
details of broad band usge is not being made available kindly try to furnish the same in the detailed bill or put in the net.some times the monthly bills are not rceived putting ourselves in dark especially the E.C.S CUSTOMERS
To see the details you need to request for that service..the charges are 15 per month.

To subscribe send