[Resolved]  BSNL — Broadband Connection Kothamangalam

I upgraded my telephone to broadband connection in Jan 2008. W.e.f 17 March, I am having problem with BSNL broad band connection. Complainted many times and staff came 3 times and no one could able to fix the problem. One person said, problem with line and other one said problem modem, and third one says problem computer. Checked the computer, it is working all right. Telephone works all right. I am sure, it is the problem with modem and is in warranty period, no one bothered to get it fixed.

Same way I complain before regarding hand set to replace due to problem with incoming calls, not done for several months, contacted Ernakulam Office, then staff in Kothamangalm is threatening my house members and says why do you complained Ernakulam, we can not do, let Ernakulam people come and do it.
I feel very bad, this is not the way to deal with the customer.
Bill is coming regulerly without any failure and getting mothly rent too..
May be due to unqualified staff, Customer service is getting very bad from BSNL.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:05:08
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

Hi Team
We took Broad band connection 2 months before and still we not getting proper connectivity..

The service from BSNL is too bad compare to pvt sector..
If it goes like this we are going for consumer court ..!!
Please treat this issue in priority

AJI