BSNL — call history

rbghevariya
how can get my mobile call history from[protected] to[protected]
my cell no :[protected]
Complaint comments  36 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Please send call details for my prepaid number - [protected] to my mail address
please send the call history of all incoming calls on 14th may.
pls send mail
Please send call details for my prepaid number - [protected] to my mail address on monthly basis
[protected] puk code sim baek no nahin hai
id name mohd irfan
Please send call details or Call History of my prepaid number - [protected] to my mail address on monthly basis
Sir

I want to know the details of the call history (both incoming and out going calls) from my prepaid BSNL connection with number [protected]. kindly send the details to my mail id greesh141@gmail.com.

Greeshma
Please send me the call history of my bsnl mob [protected] of kerala kottayam from dated 1?12/2009 to 1/1/2010
please mail me call history and web site viewing of bsnl postpaid mobile no [protected] for last one year on contact_to_ss@yahoo.co.in
Complaint regarding BSNL Brodband excess bill...
I have paid excess bill for bsnl broadband uasage...though i have not used that much.I did not get any response when I complained...Phone no[protected]...email-id 5veda1290@gmail.com...Its a very large amount..7000/-...
please send my call history(incoming and outgoing) from 1st of jan-11 till date to my e mail address- supriya.salalli@gmail.com
my phone no. [protected]
please sir...

BSNL — callhistory

pls send my call history from 26th april, 2011 to my email address(sambansaji@gmail.com)

my mobile no. [protected] (bsnl prepaid)

thanking you sir,

Sajimon.S
i would like to know my land line outgoing call history for month april and may .i have doubt about they charged for more number of calls .my number[protected]
sir this not the place for requesting such details. You should contact BSNL for your call history. According to process you will be called to sanchar hart for your verification after which details shall be mailed.
Give me the complete call history of my bsnl no [protected] for the last one week. Send it to my mail kannan6432@gmail.com
PLEASE SEND MY BSNL MOBILE CALL HISTORY : MY NUMBER [protected] FROM 01.01.2011 TO 31.08.2011 . PLZ SEND TO : srinivas.beema@gmail.com
please send my call history(incoming and outgoing and SMS) from 1st of oct-21 till date to my e mail address- syedashaguftanaaz@gmail.com
my phone no.[protected]
Plzz provide the call history of my mobile number [protected] on my email address arijit.kaviraj@gmail.com for the month of November 2011.
pls send my call history from 1st April, 2012 to my email address(jpsvirdi@gmail.com)

my mobile no. [protected] (bsnl prepaid)

thanking you sir,

Jasvinder Singh
please send the my mobile no. [protected] call detail for last five month.

BSNL - call history