[Resolved] BSNL / CellOne — REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT:MOBILE NO. [protected]
1. It is submitted that BSNL mobile no. [protected] (Unique ID No.[protected] in the name of Major Mridul M Nair of this unit was disconnected and final bill for an amount of Rs.1614/- paid at your office at Rajouri, Jammu & Kashmir on 23 Jun 08 vide BSNL CELLONE JAMMU TELECOM DISTRICT RECEIPT NO. 0706062.
2. The SIM card was deposited on 23 Jun 08 while the final bill was cleared. However, no record/receipt to the same was obtained due to ignorance on the part of my staff. Moreover, it was believed that final bill is accepted only on deposition of the SIM at the BSNL office. After deposition and final bill clearance, the staff at the office informed us that the security deposit would be sent to the Owner of the SIM card i.e, Major Mridul M Nair in 2-3 months time.
3. More than 6 months have elapsed and no action has been taken by the office for refund of security deposit, stating that the SIM card is required to be deposited in the office, while the same was already done on 23 Jun 08.
4. It is not understood as to how the final bill payment could be made without deposition of the SIM card. The same was deposited but no receipt was given by the extremely busy staff at BSNL Office, Rajouri, J & K. It appears as if the staff at the office was only trying their best to trouble the Army Men for vested interests in the form of Cash or Kind (Liquor).
5. Such irresponsible behaviour on the part of the staff is only a reflection of the larger organization that they are part of. It is very sad that the very Army Men who are guarding the country at the cost of even their precious lives are being made to undergo this agony.
6. It is requested that suitable actions may please be taken at your end if deemed fit. Further, staff at your end may please be briefed not to keep customers in the dark and to educate them regarding the issue. Also, it is also recommended that a policy be made that any further termination of connection after payment of final bills be accepted only after deposition of the SIM card. The same also be endorsed in the final bill receipt.
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved