[Resolved]  BSNL Cellone — PUK Code

After 3 attemp of Luck Code in My Phone the Phone got blocked. and It si asking for PUK code.. I have tried several times to Constomer care for PUK code but From last 2 Hrs no one is responding to My call. My Mobile no is : [protected] and SIM card no is:[protected] ..

Please Help me to retrive the PUK code for my no..
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

my name is gurminder, my sim is locked and i need puk code. my sim no is[protected] 2 and phone no. is [protected].plz send it to my e mail its urgent ([protected]@yahoo.com)

thx
I AM MANIKANDAN. MY PHONE NUMBER IS [protected]. SIM CARD NUMBER IS:[protected]. PLEASE HELP ME..
I AM MANIKANDAN. MY MOBILE IS ASKING FOR PUK CODE: MY PHONE NUMBER IS [protected]. SIM CARD NUMBER IS:[protected]. PLEASE HELP ME.
my cell number is [protected] and now it is asking for PUK code plese send me
my cell no.[protected] (Mr. Kailash Chandra Agrawal), has been blocked and i need the puk code no. so plz give me ASAP...
my cell asking PUK Code plz help me my no [protected] and sim No:[protected]
my cellfone is asking the PUK code..my phone no. is [protected] and sim no. is[protected]H
please tell me the puk code..
i complained custmer care before8 days, for my PUK code, my mobile number is [protected] & my sim number is[protected].please help me, i face many trouble my self, plz help bsnl higer authrity, help me...
For getting PUK Code please dial to [protected]
1. Simple call [protected]. 2. Go to any language selection. 3. Goto post paid or pre paid. 4. Goto any topic I went to GRPS/MMS. 5. Goto next topic (if available). 6. At the end of recorded msg itll ask i[censored] want to talk to a rep. 7. Press 9 to talk to rep. 8. Tell sim number, ph num, which PUK num its asking (PUK1 or PUK2). Remember i[censored] press '9' at step 4 itself then you will be disconnected. Hope this helps.
i m also facing this problem.my cell no is [protected] and my sim no is[protected].plz solve out my problem
My mobile no. is [protected] and now it is asking for PUK code plese send me
please give me my puk code, my sim is blocked
my phone no. is [protected]
my sim no.is[protected]
My Cellone is asking for puk code.. Plz help. number : [protected]. Plz send the puk code through email... Customer care is too busy to pick up the call was on phone for last 15 mins and no one picks up.
pleace give my puk code.my mobile no is [protected].i havnt any idea for PUK code, so please inform me the PUK code no for activation of my mobile service
my phone number is [protected] and simcard number is[protected]
pls help me my mo.no is [protected]
After 3 attemp of Luck Code in My Phone the Phone got blocked. and It si asking for PUK code.. I have tried several times to Constomer care for PUK code but From last 2 Hrs no one is responding to My call. My Mobile no is : [protected] and SIM card no is:[protected].

Please Help me to retrive the PUK code for my no..

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]