[Resolved]  BSNL Cellone — problem in internet connection

sir/mam,

i am having a problem in my internet connection from past 1 week and don't know what to do now, i'm using mobile internet services from october 2007 and speed was also good, but from the past 1 week i'm getting a slower speed and even the connection is getting broken many times, and sometimes i'm not getting any kind of connection. my mobile no. for bsnl is [protected]. i would be kind o[censored], i[censored] look into this matter as soon as possible.
Thanking you,
SUPRIYO PAL

Comments

coming heavy amount of Bill to my land phone so I am not able to keep my telephone. I do not under stand that why bill is coming my telephone.
i have activated gprs in my cell but there is no connection at all
main aapna gprs activate karwa chuka huu par bhi woo kam nahi nahi kartaa hain aur gprs ka setting ko pls send kijye [protected]
20 -25 days before we got our connection of internet.we did not get our ID no yet.my phone no is 24540280.pleazzzz reply
i request to my problem that my area internet conection are very poor and I was complen my local CCN in BSNL OFFICE but not responding in my requested.
So i requested to you that sir note my problem and work it.
Thanking you,
PRAKASH KUMAR SHAW
NO-6, ATUL KRISHNA BANERJEE LANE your's Faithfully,
KOLKATA-700 036, Prakash shaw.
MOB NO.-[protected]
i had recharged with RS 122, since 15 days back
and yet i had not got my settings
I had ringed customer care lots of time but they are ignoring this things
please look into this matter as quickly as possible
i have Nokia N95 even after approaching customer care i cannot access my internet, i have all setting can u help me out ????. my no. is [protected]
MY NET SPEED IS 13.8. KIRPA KARKE ESE SAHI KARE. THANKS.
I have activated my GPRS in the last week of June'2009 but the same has not yet activated it shows "subscribe the packet data first" but they are charging the bill. Please try to solve the proble.
My mobile no is [protected].
MY INTERNET CONNECTION NOT WORKING IN MOBILE [protected]
Sir
I have a problem with my mobile internet network which is not working properly but 3 or 5 minutes only and then cut off and showing message PACKET DATA, CONNECTION NOT AVAILABLE,
Where i live more my friends also suffering this same problem, we all already complain to customer care but no response me & all friends worry for this. We all living in Mango, Jamshedpur. Neither good bsnl tower nor good network in Mango area, may be that is the reason bad network.
Here, i request You please if possible solve this problem not only for me but all mango area people benefits.
Thanking You
Mango-Jamshedpur
Very very very very poor connection of Gprs. My house & Cellone tower distance only 500 m, but i get only 4-5 download speed & 1-2kbps upload speed. Where airtel give me 25-30 kbps dload speed & 13-20 kbps upload speed.

CellOne — internet connection

In kannur , karivellur area internet connection not get properly (262960) i complaint telephone exchange more than one mounth I don,t know where is complaint centre?

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone