[Resolved]  BSNL — Landline online payment

I had paid my bsnl land line[protected]consumer No. [protected]) for Rs.903/- on 19.02.2011 through bsnl online via Indian bank credit card the amount was deducted from my account but the bsnl receipt was not generated and its showing the was outstanding till date .please confirm the receipt of payment of the given phone number, having the bill no-[protected] dated 10.02.2011.
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

please send my landline bill login form (value added service ) lost my username and password my mail phakir.[protected]@gmail.com . my telephone [protected] my mobile no [protected] telephone a/c no [protected] customer id [protected] my address sri phakir mohan panigrahi at/po ghagurli via-belpara dist- balangir .please sir

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]