[Resolved]  BSNL, Ghaziabad — Faulty lines

The telephone No. at Sahibabad 2626431 has been out of order for a long time. The complaint can only be booked through other BSNL lines at 198. Earlier I used to book complaints from Delhi at No.[protected]. Now this facility is not at all operating. Due to paucity of time and non availability of nearyby BSNL line, I could not lodge a complaint. One day I informed to area lineman while returning from the office. But the reply was in negative to help me out. Instead I am told to book complaint and then the number will be given to us by our supervisor. Then only the complaint will be attended.

I request to activiate my home telephone No. 2626431 at Sahibabad as well as activate complaint booking from Delhi at No.[protected].

Thanks.

(P.B. Gupta)

Comments

Thanks for your reply but my number is not working before two days.when you send the mail then after some time phone is out of service

Pls tell me what i can do my phone is continue in service regular 10 days without disturbance Pls give me a permanent solution otherwise tell me what i can do.

Deepak

--- On Wed, 9/7/08, Vinod Kumar <[protected]@bsnl.co.in> wrote:

From: Vinod Kumar <[protected]@bsnl.co.in>
Subject: Re: Fwd: complaind
To: "deepak kumar" <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
Cc: "Chandrahas jee" <[protected]@bsnl.co.in>
Date: Wednesday, 9 July, 2008, 6:02 PM

Respected Sir,

It is intimated that, your telephone[protected] has been set right on dated 07.07.2008 and still working alright. Inconvenience cause to you is regretted.

From,

Sent 7/4/2008 2:04:25 PM
To: [protected]@bsnl.co.in
Subject: Fwd: complaind

sir
Ther is a very bad service & support in Rawli exchange area all the phone are dissconnect 15 days in a month after doing the complaind anybody not attend the complaind pls tell me what are we doing

If you do the service support then we continue our connection other we dissconnet

Please give me reply as early as possible

k, k
k
l
l
my telephone is dead pls rectify it
telephone no is -2786233
address - k-10 niti nager sec-23 sanjay nager ghaziabad
My Telephone no. 2893452 in the name of my wife Anita Sharma not working since a month. Please rectify the same.
Sir, my phone (no.2775360) is not working for the last 4 days and i am also not able to cont. on 198. pl send me the othe com. nos.

This is not a complaint, I would like you to help me.I am looking for my friend who lives in Ghaziabad his number is changed.His old number was[protected], reside in A-246, Surya Nagar, Ghaziabad.The phone number is on his fathers name Vinod Kumar Dhawan.His phone number is changed could you please provide me his new number.I would highly appreciate your help.Looking forward for your help.

Thankyou,

Sonia
i have bsnl landline no.[protected] with broadband connectivety, which is not functioning from last 15 days and i have lodged several complaint with automated no.[protected] as well as through mobile messages but no one is attending the complaint. The last complaints registered is 08161, 09206 and 09354. Action against the responsible officer may be taken immediately and instruct to resume my telephone services earliest.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone