BSNL Hungama — Deactivation

Praseeda Palathingal
dineshvj's response Jul 11, 2014
i want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My landline number is[protected]
jayakamala's response Mar 12, 2015

Comments

hi plz deactivate my bsnl hungama service my landline no. is [protected].

jatinder kaur #286 ashok vihar ambala city Haryana
sir, please deactivate my bsnl hungama service in my land phone number[protected]
sir, please deactivate my bsnl hugama service my landline no. is [protected]
I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. my land line number is[protected]
please deactivate our bsnl hungama offer.my landline number is [protected](sojan xavier)
deactivation
Sir, I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is[protected]
sir i want to deactivate the bsnl hungama plan. I dont have received
any password or i have not loge into your bsnl hungama .Then how can you charge me FOR LAST TWO MONTHS YOU CHARGED ME A SUM OF 345.00 FOR HUNGAMA GAMES, AND HUNGAMA MOVIES THIS IS WITH OUT MY KNOWLEDGE I WANT AN IMMEDIATE RE FUND OF 345.00 AND DEACTIVATE IT.my land line no is [protected] PLEASE DO NEED FULL IMMEDIATELY.
please deactivate this plan as soon as possible
I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama music on Demand plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is[protected] and intimate to Phone No. [protected]
K.Rajshekhar, Zahirabad, Medak District (A.P.)
I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number[protected]
I WANT TO DEACTIVE THE HUNGAMA PLAN AS SOON AS POSSIABLE DO IT IMMEDIATELY
MY LAND LINE NO[protected]
sir, i ve made lots of complaints against hungama movie and music about deactivation...but still this month i ve received extra in my bill so i kindly request u to deactivate it immediately. Land Line number:[protected]
usaging time is no in site please disconnect
using time is no this site please deactivation
using time is no this site please deacttivation
using time is no this site please deactivation