BSNL Hungama — Deactivation

Praseeda Palathingal
I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is[protected]
dineshvj's response Jul 11, 2014
i want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My landline number is[protected]
jayakamala's response Mar 12, 2015

Comments

Hello sir I want to Deactivate Bsnl Hungamma Plan. Please Do it Immediately My Landline No:[protected]

My E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
sir please deactive bsnl hungama no is [protected]
i am not using your service hungama music on demand and indiagames.com...so please deactivate this service my number[protected]
please deactivate my BSNL hungama on my mobile [protected]. y K Mathur
Sir, ..I want to deactivate the hungama plan as soon as possible.Do it immediately.My land line number is[protected]

I want to Deactivate my Bsnl hungama plan and My landline No. is [protected]
deactivate the hungama service of[protected]
plz deactivate bsnl hungama plan in my land phone no[protected] immediately
pls refund my money and deactivate subscription i don't want to use your website with out my permission your acttivated
my landline number[protected] this is useles servise

thanks and regards
m, malini
I want to deactivate my bsnl hungama plan.so kindly deactivate immediately my landline no:[protected]
Please delet hungama aacount.
please delete hungama.
BSNL hungama is useless for me. So please delete that account.
Sir, Please deactivate my bsnl hungama services on my land line phone number[protected]. immediately.
sir i am not interested in bsnl hungama kindly please deactivate the plan my landline number is[protected]
sir, please deactivate my bsnl hungama service in my land phone number[protected]

BSNL Hungama - Deactivation