BSNL Hungama — Deactivation

Praseeda Palathingal
dineshvj's response Jul 11, 2014
i want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My landline number is[protected]
jayakamala's response Mar 12, 2015

Comments

I want to deactivate my BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is[protected].
Sir, I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately. My land line number is[protected]

I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama plan as soon as possible. do it immediately My land line number is[protected]
Sir please deactivate this hungama service and iam not interested, my land line no is[protected]
I want to un subscribe /deactivate the services of Hugama MUSIC GAMES Movies etc from my Broad Band connection[protected] with immediate effect. i am not interested and do not want to continue with it.I have never visited the site nor seen any programme.

Please unsubscribe de activate as early possible.and refund the amount paid through BSNL bill.

RS Mishra

Sir I am not interested in bsnl hungama kindly please deactivate the plan my landline number is[protected] please sir immediately servies close...
sir i am not interested in bsnl hungama kindly please deactivate the plan my landline number is[protected]
Sir i want to deactivate my BSNL HUNGAMA service[protected].Please tell how to deactivate it.
Please disconnect the hungama services activated on my telephone number[protected] as soon as possible.
Name - Shri Bharat Shantilal Shah
my number is [protected]
sir i am not interested in bsnl hungama kindly please deactivate the plan my landline number is [protected]
i want to deactivate the hungama plan that is movie on hungama, games on demand hungama, music on demand hungama deactivate all hungama plan as soon as possibile my lanline no.[protected]
My Land line No..[protected] was activated for BSNL Hungama and every month there is a bill 297 which is without my Consent and my knowledge...
I don't like this type of Tariff or offer.I can't effort to pay for such programmes ...
So Kindly deactivate it.

Dr. WILLIAM LAYAM
BSNL Hungama Programme is not with my consent or permission which should not install.IN MY no.[protected].
Please Deactivate it forthwith/ without any delay.

DR. WILLIAM LAYAM
Deactivated the Hungama service. My land line no. is[protected].kindly inform the following mobile no.[protected]
Respected sir,
I am Aditya Gumble..I want to deactivate the BSNL hungama movies plan as soon as possible. Kindly request you to do it immediately. My land line number is[protected]

BSNL Hungama - Deactivation