BSNL — Call Detail

Keylong, Lahaul & Spiti District, Himachal Pradesh, India
 surender thakur
I am prepaid customer of BSNL having mobile number [protected]. I want my call detail for the month of June 2010..plz send my call detail as quick as possible on my mail ID - ([protected]@gmail.com)
With Regards,
Surender Thakur.

Comments

sir my mobile no is [protected] i want incoming & outgoing call details through my email [protected]@yahoo.com w.e.f[protected] to[protected]
please send my bsnl mobile incoming and outgoing call detail number [protected] on my mail ID is
[protected]@gmail.com
not recieved
pleas send me call summury of my postpaid bsnlmobile number is [protected] outgoing &incoming call detail from jan 2013 to july 2013 on my mail ID
[protected]@gmail.com
hello sir
my contact no is [protected]
plz provide my call detail fron 24/09/13 to 10/10/13.
its very important
hello sir
my contact no is [protected]
plz provide my call detail fron 24/09/13 to 10/10/13.
its very important
call details of month sept3.
sir i want call detail of my phone no [protected] from 1/ 11 2013 to 30/ 11 2013
i want a incoming and outgoing call detail since 1st july 2014 of my prepaid no. [protected]
cal deatil [protected]
my prepaid mobile was [protected] and [protected] in gujarat cicurle i want call detail of my this no.
send this information on my email ([protected]@gmail.com)
I want to get call detail of last 1 month for the no.[protected] & i am ready for charges.
Nice service

I need the call details of my mobile number for the date - 5th September 2014 from 3.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m. Please do the needful in this regard. My number is registered in the Bihar-Jharkhand Area of BSNL Service

I need the call details of my mobile number[protected] for the date - 5th September 2014 from 3.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m. Please do the needful in this regard. My number is registered in the Bihar-Jharkhand Area of BSNL Service.

BSNL - Call Detail