[Resolved]  BSNL - Landline — Gurgling sounds or hiss with signal noise

My landline number is[protected] with the BSNL. From the past 10 days, my phone is not wokring well. I am able to get ring tones on all calls, but after lifting the phone from the cradle, I am getting gurgling sounds and hissing noise. I am not able to hear anything from the calling party. I made complaints thrice to the BSNL office in Visakhapatnam. But nobody attended our house till today, that is, on 10-3-09. Kindly take necessary action in this regard to restore my landline connectivity.

Comments

BSNL/Telephone — noisy and not responding

Inspite of last three weeks complaint regarding the faulty landline telephone no.24814115 no response from affice and not attending.
My mobile no. [protected] has been giving me problem over 2 weeks. Sometimes During a call within a few seconds or a few minutes suddenly there is a loud gurglling sound and i need to cut the call. Recently one of my friend also complained the same problem with her number. I called the customer care today and the person was trying to cut me off saying it is the instruments fault. I am using Samsung S7edge as a dual sim phone with an airtel sim also in it. That sim does.not give the same problem. When i mentioned that, the customer care person told it must be because of my setting the call forward option.
I request to help me solve the problem asap. Some of the on call OTP are not being received due to the problem.
Thanks. Dr S Balagopal