[Resolved]  BSNL Landline — no clarity in hearing

We are facing a problem in our lanline connection.
there is a lot of disturbence in the line, we are unable to hear the voice clearly
and even sometimes the phone is geting dead and also rectifyng by itself.
Please consider our complaint and take the action

My phone num:[protected]

Comments

BSNL — Non hearing of complaint

Respected Sir,

I am Vipul Anand Singh, I am using your (BSNL Landline) number[protected]lajpat nagar, sahibabad, ghaziabad) for the last 4 to 5 years and I am also using your broadband connection for the last 2 years.
My internet connection is not working for last one month continously, despite all the complaints i had made to the BSNL office (rajendra nagar) directly by myself 3 to 4 times, infact I stayed for 2 hours at the BSNL office to get my problem solved, but from JE (a young person) to any other man except Lineman (only person who was ready to work) all are giving excuses for not solving the problem. They were busy in attending or calling their loved ones.

I really dont know what to do now as i am really frustrated now. My internet was not working for previous half month also.

Tell me if this is not really possible for you all people to solve a consumer problem, it will be more beneficial for me, because then i will look for some other service provider.

thanking you
VIPUL ANAND SINGH
B-195, Lajpat Nagar, Sahibabad, Gaziabad, UP- 201005
my phone is not working properly. Please take immediate action...
my phone is not working properly. Please take immediate action...

my phone no:[protected]