[Resolved]  BSNL Landline Complaint — Phone is not working

My land line bsnl phone[protected] is not working past five days , we have approched Hosur Telephone exchange they informed us that phone is working but not working then we have approched New ASTC Hudco small exchange with our complaint , they have deputed Tech about two days back he has seen the defective phone connection afterwards no action beeing taken for restoring the phone connection . please restore the phone asap.

Comments

BSNL Landline Complaint — One incoming number has to be traced

hello sir,

I has yesterday also given my complain again this is second time I has to write you that still i has not got that number which came in incoming call on 16th Nov.2011 mroning 9.00 to 10.00 Am.

My landline number is[protected] and my email id is [protected]@gmail.com pls request you to find and give me that number as somebody has called and disturbed my whole family...

Pls requesting sir.

Thanking you.
Sandhya Pillai
my landlineno25228849 is out of order for alst 15dys despite of lodging complaain&receive docket no for the same.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone