[Resolved]  BSNL life time — To reconnect my sim

I am using BSNL EXCEL ANANT LIFE TIME PREPAID. Normally after every six months, we need to recharge the card for min Rs.56. But this time I forget to recharge. Hence both incoming and outgoing calls has been disconnected.For that i approched Bsnl call center to reactivate my sim. They suggested me to buy Rs.225 bsnl excel anant reconnection coupon and then it will work as usual. I followed the same, i brought that reconnection coupon and i tried to activate the sim. But it shows error message " This coupon is invalid " .Please help me how can i activate the sim.

Reconnection coupon number is[protected]

Comments

am using BSNL EXCEL LIFE TIME PREPAID. but i recharge normal 01 year validity voucher 380Rupee
but the voucher not activate in my numberthe Hence both incoming and outgoing calls has been disconnected.For that i approched Bsnl call center to reactivate my sim. They suggested me to buy Rs.225 bsnl excel anant reconnection coupon but my 280 rupee what will happen how can got my 280rupee ...
hello sir,
i am using BSNL EXCEL LIFE TIME PREPAID SIM.but i am not use sim 1 year so my outcall and incoming call disconnect.but now i want use the sim. you suggest that how to activate sim.my mobaile no.[protected] agra.(U.P.)
please suggest,