[Resolved]  BSNL — MASTI PACK

without my permision BSNL start the MASTI pack from 56505 and deduct the money
Early morning On date 15/10/2010 the SMS coming from BSNL that they deduct Rs 5 for Masti sub pack.
The SMS came from 56505005 the masti pack of 5/30 continuing but I dont understand that how they can subscribe without my consent. How they could deduct the money for it. Please help me for the same I want to unsubscribe from this masti service.
One more thing I think it just a waste of time to make a complain on that site if is it working than why no improvement in the BSNL mobile services.

Comments

hi, i m AJAY frm assam same problem i m facing from 9-10-10 this masti pack had been activated without my knowledge. Now i dnt know how to get rid of it. the customercare only take complaints and never solve the problem from rs.245 now i hv only 35...please help me..
mine to same problem. I am from assam too. Every government sector is just hell. They can do anything. BSNL is like a desi kutta. now someone tell what to do with them? where to make a complaint? Their CC is like bunch of illetarate people. Kutta hain sab ke sab.
Plz send me the code for deactivate masti pack that deducted from my account.

BSNL — Masti Pack subscription deduction without my knowledge

The SMS came from 56505005 the masti pack of 5/30 continuing but I dont understand that how they can subscribe without my consent. How they could deduct the money for it. I am facing this problem from last 3 months.
I tried to contact customer care nos. but they are always busy.I get message " our customer care service agents are busy talking to other customers . you will be attended shortly. But I couldnt contact them till date.
Please help me for the same I want to unsubscribe from this masti service.
i have the same problem
i agreee, i am from chhattisgarh, same problem.
For unsubscribing from MASTI Pack...send sms to 53030
For Re 1 per day pack send UNSUB MASTI to 53030
For Rs 5 for 5 days pack send UNSUB MASTI5 to 53030
For Rs 30 for 30 days pack send UNSUB MASTI30 to 53030
I absolutely agree, I am from Andhra Pradesh, suffering with the same problem. BSNL customer care is just hell. Not even a single response from them in spite of several calls to them regarding deactivating this service.
Yours
MMMunisekher
I have the same problem.bsnl deduct 29 Rs without my knowledge.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone