[Resolved]  BSNL Mobile Gujarat Prepaid — Deducting charges for the services not requested

I have been using BSNL pre paid service for almost 4 years. Today morning when I woke up I saw a message saying THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AT GOVERNMENTJOB.COM. YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED RS 20 SO AND SO. I have not received any message to activate such services. I am enough aware of prank calls and messages, I am sure I haven’t received any such message. But today morning I saw above message saying you have been charged Rs 20. I call customer care for the details. I called up them three times, but no one was able to give any information who and when did the service was activated. Even one guy told me that the charge deducted for the caller tune you deactivated before some time but not able to say when. RIDICULERS!!!!!!!

I am damn sure these people are deducting this money from so many customer like me. This issue should get addressed otherwise this telecom company will steal money from our pocket and we wouldn’t do anything.

Appreciate if this would be addressed and get resolved.

Comments

I HAVE USING BSNL PRI-PED LAST 5 YEAR.
MY BSNL RBT NOT ACTIVET.
I HAVE Complaints LAST 2 MONTH.
NOBODY CAN SOLVE IT.
SO I REQUST TO U THAT YOU SOLVE IT IMIDETLY.
[protected] GUJRAT.
i have using bsnl prepaid sim since last 1 year. as per bsnl schime 49pasaie / call i have activeted by deducting Rs 90 from my balance on 5 dec 2009 for 1 year. they have deducted Rs 90 on 18 aug 2010 for re activation charge for the above schime 4 month before 1 year. i have called several time to custemer care but no one give answer why this is hapened and one gay told that this is not unfair.
can bsnl solve this problem? my number is [protected]
I have been using BSNL pre paid service Mobile No. [protected] for almost 4 years. Today evening when I saw a message saying THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING MONTHLY HINDU DEVOTIONAL SERVICE. YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED RS 20 SO AND SO. I have not received any message to activate such services. I am enough aware of prank calls and messages, I am sure I haven’t received any such message. But today evening I saw above message saying you have been charged Rs 20. I call customer care for the details. I called up them three times, but no one was able to give any information who and when did the service was activated.
Appreciate if this would be addressed and get resolved.
I have purchased new sim under" Pyari jodi plan" before 20 days...My card is not activated yet...customer care executive told me to call on 123 for activation..But when i call, it is ans that Outgoing facility is not available on ur number...I have done Rs 33 recharge on the same day when i purchased sim..then whts the prob...Cusomer care person said that we hve register your complain..But till date my prob is not get solved by them...My number is [protected], Gujarat
ARE YAR IN BSNL VALO KO UTHAO! AUR BOLO K DUNIYA BAHUT AGE CHALI GAYE HAI. SALA MOBILE PAS ME PADA HOTA HAI PHIR BHI BOLTA HAI K NETWORK BUSY HAI.MASSAGE ABHI SEND KARO TO SALA 3 DIN BAD ME MILTA HAY. KOI AAJ MAR GAYA TO MASSAGE MILNE TAK KISI AUR KI MAIYAT NIKLTI HAY. SALE KAM CHOR KUCH TAWAR BAWAR GHUMAO. KUTCH TO KARO IS BSNL AUR BSNL VALO KA.
i am using bsnl sim card for 4 months. i faced a problem that was for somehours my no. not able to call any no., when i try to call any no then.networ busy comment shown on screen. many times i called customer care but they did not solved my problem.plz follow up my problem. my no.[protected]
Dear Sir
Thanks for ur quick service.My no. [protected].
I have inform you, i have already sent sms for caller tune deactivate date 13-3-11, reply got me, (We have received your request. It will be processed within 48hrs). But after 48hrs to still as today caller tune had not deactivate & caller tune have renewal from date 20-3-11 & they have deducted Rs 40 my balance.

Please know you, how can my (money back) balance is return in this mobile no: [protected]
My Mobile number is [protected].
Without any information[protected] service had cut down my balance 15/=Rs & also compel to to do sms for deactivation for that i had paid 8/=Rs.For that i had done complain in customer care center but as regular they told me only to try also they are not ready to give his senior mobile number.
Resp. sir,
The Manager
BSNL LTD.

I hope u will best try 4 me sir,

My mobile not is [protected] Without any information my service had cut down my balance is Rs. 38.00 and this no is i hv many long time - schem for life time, so may i knw why cut the my connection. I have 2 connection card ur BSNL other mobile no. is [protected] but this is ok wrk no prob.

I req. to u sir as soon as u will best try for me and start the mobile sim car no. [protected].

Tnaking you,
Priyakant Modi
Desai Faliya Halol
Gujarat
i am contacting BSNL customer care Gujarat on 1503 from 7th July-11 onwards to remove 20 paisa scheme and remove my two BSNL numbers. Every customer care representative like nidhi mehta, sahil, amish, paresh patel replaying my two numbers will be removed in 24 hours but still it is not removed. So what to do????

From 7th July-11 already 8 times 24 hours gone but in BSNL mobile clock 24 hours not came. tya ghadiyal na cell jata rahya hoi to hu mokavu.

Ajay Patel
sir mera nam b.m. jadeja he me gujarat jamnagar she hu mera no [protected] he or mene 57 wala video calling ka rchj 1.8.2011 ko karvaya tha tab bataya ki sabhi network par local video call kar shakte ho lekin jab mene tata k no par video call kiya to mere rs. kat gaye aaj c.c. se bat kito mera majak uda rahe the or 2admine kahaki ap other network pe call kar sakte ho or 1 ne bataya ki sirf bsnl par hi kar sakte ho or do tin bar ph.disconnect kar dia mere pass pura record kiya hua bat he agar ap apna email id deto me apki bhej sakt hu sir please kuchkijiye ase hi admi bsnl ko badnam karte he sir pl. pl. ap mere mail id pe rply diiaga jaldi se thanks sir and have a nice day [protected]@gmail.com sir yeh mera mail id he pls rply immidiat thanks
Resp. sir,
The Manager
BSNL LTD.
Sikar, (Rajasthan)
332001

sir i am a BSNL costumer for 2 years but i feel very difficulty in network. Many times we couldn't give properly response to my caller because of network problems.
So i again tell you please resolution my this problem.

PRADEEP JANGID
VILLAGE- PALWAS
DIST.- SIKAR
TAH.- SIKAR
RAJASTHAN
332042
MOB.- [protected]
i have bsnl prepaid mobile -[protected] of gujarat but present i am at Rajasthan

So please given me suggestion for Bsnl to Bsnl free sachem

I want to activate scheme, its permissible.

Regars,
Amit Patel
i have bsnl prepaid mobile [protected].
i have useing a card a last 3 month i have not facing a anty problem regarding bsnl services.
still last 2 week i have facing a some problem
automatic some charge deduction in my account & service also actiave
not given favourable reply of bsnl customer care

alternate contect no : [protected]
name : chirag maheswari

plz given a favourable reply
Dear Sir. I have BSNL Prepaid Mobile No.[protected]. today 11/11/2013 as per youe site SMS my mobile foe Ext.Validity for six Months As per your instruction i follow but your site my balance deducted Rs.175/- in my account I also this plan 2 to 3 years reulur deducted RS.34 TO 45 ONLY Not given favourable reply bsnl cosomer care please give urgent replyyour site. Name; ASHOK JAIN. My email ID;[protected]@gmail.com

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone