[Resolved]  BSNL Prepaid — Caller Tune and CRBT

Without my instance I have been forced with a caller tune to my cell phone no.[protected] which I am not interested. I am fearing I may be deducted the caller tune fee from my cell phone balance. I shall be greatful if the same disabled immediately.

Thanks and Regards

Comments

dear i want set caller tune in my bsnl mobile no. is [protected] but i like 1 and 1 song its zindagi ka na toote ladi film kranti plz help

thanks
opp., jikn, oojn
i have won the winning prize
Without my request I have been charged with some CRBT on my prepaid cell phone no.[protected], I was nevr and I am am not interested. I am fearing I may be deducted the caller tune fee from my cell phone balance. I shall be greatful if the same disabled immediately.

dear sir
mere ko CRBT plan nahi chahiya my no.[protected]

hai,

I have been charged for Rs.1 daily at 3.00 AM and the message comes as ''Ur request for CRBT subscription renewal is successfull''.I tried to call Customer Care Executive lot of times but this damn BSNL call center but i didnt found any executive free to talk even at 12.00AM also.I think there is no customer care service for the BSNL.

I have been losing Rs.30 every month without any benifit to me.

Pls make me free from this issue.

Thanks...
Gana copy kare star or no dba kar band kar do number [protected]

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]