[Resolved]  BSNL Prepaid Mobile — BSNL Unnecessory money deduction theft from pre-paid cellOne

Disturbing Advertiseing Massages
Sir, My prepaid cellone no. is +91-[protected].. everyday there is about 4-5 advertisement massages which is nuasance and without taking my concent..such as sending no. BP-5303,BP-55888.BP59595, BP-53030, Bp-58888. It charges every month Rs. 20 for which I never gave conscent. The desubscribing process is so tedious that it is not easy to desubscribe. I tried but could not do it. it is open fraud to the customers. The yes or no option be kept easy for the customers wether or not to subscribe different paid services.

SUNIL KUMAR GARG
6B/Type-4, Sector-5A
BHEL, Haridwar-249403
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

BSNL PrePaid Cellone — Disturbing Advertiseing Massages

Sir, My prepaid cellone no. is +91-[protected].. everyday there is about 4-5 advertisement massages which is nuasance and without taking my concent..such as sending no. BP-5303,BP-55888.BP59595, BP-53030, BP-Muft,Bp-58888,12630019, 12630033.
12630033. charges every month Rs. 19 for radio which i never gave conscent. The desubscribing process is so tedious that it is not easy to desubscribe. I lost rs. 30 but culd not do it. it is open fraud to the customers. The yes or no option be kept easy for the customers wether or not to subscribe different paid services.
Dr. SAM Meesum
121, Noorulah Road, Allahabad.-211003
Do not sent messages on my mobile no [protected].This is a nuisence.
This forum seems to be bogus because I have lodged the above complaint a month before but the problem is still there. There also seems to be a strong nexux between BSNL and the advertising companies. Such toothless forums should not exhist.

BSNL — BSNL Unnecessory money deduction theft from pre-paid cellOne

Sir, My prepaid cellone no. is +91-[protected].. i am everyday receiving about 4-5 advertisement massages which is nuasance and without taking my concent..such as sending no. BP-5303,BP-55888.BP59595, BP-53030, Bp-58888.it is making more prob.
my mobile ringing unnecessary in meting.

dear sir ,plz kindly request you,
plz deactivate these sms in my mobile no.

regd & thanks,
umesh upadhyay

BSNL — thefting money

hai
my name is Nitin Shukla
My mobile no. is +[protected]. Kindly unsubscribe all services of indiatimes 58888 from my mobile & stop deduction of 30Rs/month
I have similar complaints.

i just a got a message from BP[protected] while typing this message :x
sir give number 5888888 earn money sms work
sir my mobile number is [protected] is par earn money system add karna hai kisi ka bhi sms aane par balance badna chaiyen sms no 588888
please stop un wanted sms on my mobile no [protected] .

only START sms service of sbbj bank only.
thanks

unique house
dhaker mohalla
senthi chittorgarh

B S N L — Money Theft from prepaid account

Dear Sir

This is to write that my cell no.[protected] has balance amount of Rs 26.68 (approx) at the 01.06.11 at 02:00 pm but when we check at 07:30 pm the amount showing Rs 07.67. We call several time to BSNL CCA Different attendant response with different suggestion.Every Person saying differences . No Exact this is happening when we call differently but no one launch my complaint .
Now a Question arise that what we do in this condition.

Thanking U