[Resolved]  BSNL Prepaid SIM — loss of bsnl prepaid sim

I lost my cellphone with bsnl prepaid sim this morning. Please block the same immediately so that it may not be misused.

M.Anantha lakshmi.

Comments

I lost my cellphone with bsnl prepaid sim march 2008 . Please block the same immediately so that it may not be misused.
my mobile no. is [protected]

ramapati tiwari
Dear sir
My Mother ie whow is ILL her BSNL MOBILE pre-paid card has been damaged . Mobile no. is [protected] the phine display says NO SIM . Please tell me how to replace the SIM card as on same number.i.e [protected].
Thanking all
with regard.
I lost my cellphone with bsnl prepaid sim on dated: 31-5-09. Please block the sim immediately so that it may not be misused.
my mobile no. is [protected]

my address is changed please what the address in your record please give me that address. I will apply the duplicate sim
loss of bsnl prepaid sim

Dear Sirs,

I lost my cellphone with bsnl prepaid sim last sunday the Cell No is [protected]. Please block the same immediately so that it may not be misused.

Shaji Koshy

I have lost my Mobile phone which has the BSNL Prepaid connection. Request you to kindly deactivate the SIM Card to avoid misuse of my mobile number.
My cell phone is NOKIA 6300 Serial No [protected]
lodged complaint with Ernakulam Cyber cell Police.
I have lost my Mobile phone which has the BSNL Prepaid connection. Request you to kindly deactivate the SIM Card to avoid misuse of my mobile number and I request to the BSNL department to get same mobile number to continue my contacts.
Dear Sir
Lakshmipathi Rao
Dear Sir
I lost my mobile BSNL mobile phone No [protected] with vennela plus connection on 3rd December 2009 around 8.15 pm in Hyderabad. Please block the SIM so that it will not be misused.My contact number is[protected]. You pl inform how to get another connection with the same mobile number number
Lakshmipathi Rao
loss of bsnl prepaid sim
I lost my cellphone with bsnl prepaid sim on 16.04.2010 Please block the same immediately so that it may not be misused.

My Mobile No. : [protected]
I shall very much thankful for your early action.
Hoping for quick reply to my mail.
ANIRUDH SUNDRIYAL
kasturba market
Obra - Sonebhadra (Uttar Pradesh)

email : [protected]@rediffmail.com