[Resolved]  BSNL wap service massages — unsubscribe bsnl wap service massages

please stop bsnl wap massages to my mobile no. [protected]. Stop WAP Actress Pack service Immediately

Comments

please unsubscribe all wap service massages to my mobile no. 9419556d286
please stop bsnl wap massages to my mobile no. [protected]. Stop WAP Sub and Wap Bollywood Diva Subscription Actress Pack service Immediately
Unsubscribe Wap Sub Actress
I am customer of bsnl. i want to diactivate my wap Hvideo service on my no. [protected].as earlier as possible.
wap subscription cencel
I am customer of bsnl. i want to cencel(deactive) my wap subscription service on my no. [protected].plz sir
I am customer of bsnl. i want to diactivate my wap subscription deactive my mobile no [protected]

BSNL — wap service for unsub

I am a BSNL customer. My mobile number is [protected](raj)I got the message from 58888 that Your Sub Sherlyn30 of the opened.I have complained about this earlier to custmer care but still problem not solved. Now i request you to kindlly stop this service.
Day will be renewed on 28/2/10.To Unsub click here http://203.199.70.160/site/t.jsp?i=835 but given URL could not be

please unsubscribe subactress pack wap services before 20 april immeediatetly.

my mobile no. [protected]
sir my mobile number is [protected] i recieved a message today from message no[protected] that thanks 4 using wap subscription service at[protected]:34.your total cost is rs.30. so please unsubscribe this service
my mobile no. is [protected] please unsubscribe bsnl wap service.
unsubscribe bsnl wap service and stop sending massages from 58888 to my mobile No.[protected]. M also registred a compliant on[protected] to custom care office but not responce me. Please stop seding massages from 58888 and m want to unsubscribe bsnl wap service. my mobile no. [protected].
i sri debendra ku behera my mobile no-[protected] i want to unsubscribe wap hvideo pack service immediately

BSNL — unsubscribe WAP service

sir my mobile number is [protected]. i recieved a message today from message no[protected] that thanks 4 using wap subscription service at[protected] .your total cost is rs.30. so please unsubscribe this service.
Sir my mobile no is [protected]. I received a message today from message no[protected] that thanks 4 using Wap Subscription Service at[protected]:25. your total cost is Rs. 10.
PLZ unsubscribe this service As Soon As Possible

BSNL — wap unsubscribe

i have got mistakenly hvideo service from wapsub(58888).this service deducted Rs.30/-every month. It will be renewed the unsub adress is http://203.199.70.160/site/t.jsp?i=888.I can tried many times to stop this service, but this service not provided any option to UNSUB.
kindly stop that HVideo service...my mobile no. is [protected]
For unsubscribe the GPRS WAP services go to the site by enter these codes http://wap.indiatimes.com/pmswapdev_in/pmsdata.html?target=tilwap/tilx/txunsub.x...
unsubscribe from the services you been charged monthly.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone