[Resolved]  BT Mobile — BT Mobile Draw

MOBILE SMS

I got an SMS in my mobile number [protected] dated on 18/08/2010 Time 4:58 pm that, "your mobile number has won - USD- 850, 000 in the 2010 BT Mobile draw. To claim your cash prize, send your names, age, tel. and address to email on [protected]@hotmail.com".
Please tell me sir what i have to do now.

Thanking you,
Mahesh Kothavade

Comments

sir, i am tejesh i have been send a message by the 'BT MOBILE' that i have got $750,000 in "BT MOBILE DRAW 2010" to my mobile [protected] . Plz send me your suggestion on this message that it is true or fake message .if it is true how can i claim the prize money. Thanking you sir , tejesh . [protected]

BT Mobile — bt mobile draw 2010

dear sir
i got an sms in my mobile number [protected] that your mobile number has draw 750000 dollers in 2010 bt mobile draw to claim send your name age tel and address to [protected]@hotmail.com
please
tell me sir what i have to do now

vinayak a. ghuge
halo,
i also received an email stating that i have won 500, 000 pounds.
i gave them my info and a/c no;unfortunately the a/c is empty.
my email [protected]@ yahoo.
this is from the fiji islands
smile
Vasudevan. Bangalore
I am a resident of Bangalore. I also received a sms in my cell claiming that my cell no.[protected] has won a prize money of $850, 000 in the BT-MOBILE DRAW in UK. It seems to be a bogus claim. they have asked me to send the address, name and the age to proceed with the claim? Surprise why a British telecom company will dole out such sum to unknown persons in this materilistic world. Is it a prank or a surprise, who will clarifiy this. tks vasudevan.

Ghatkopar (W)