[Resolved]  BVI HR PRACTICE PVT LTD — PF NOT RECEIVED

This is to inform you that I Hardeep Singh ( DL/ 28683 A/c no. 3404) worked with BVI HR Practice Pvt Ltd from 01.09.07 to 31.10.08. BVI HR Practice Pvt Ltd had deduct Provident fund every month. but after leaving the BVI we have submitted the PF form 2 -3 times with the department. but till date I have not received my PF amt.So you are requested to inform the reason why we are not getting PF amt.

Best regards,

Hardeep Singh

Comments

Best regards,

Hardeep Singh
i agree with hardeep singh as i have also not received my pf. i left the job approximately 11 months ago and i have not received any pf amount till date from bvi hr practices pvt. ltd. i too have submitted the form 2-3 times but no action was taken.
sahil

BVI HR PRACTICE PVT LTD — Regarding pf not receive

i am NOT receive pf from above company . date: 18 FEB2010 TO 30APRIL 2012. my pf number:DL/28683/9570

Complaint categoryCategory: Employees