[Resolved]  BWSSB Ulsoor Bangalore — NO WATER SUPPLY IN HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore-8.

To
The Chairman
BWSSB Bangalore

SUB: NO WATER SUPPLY IN HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore-8.

Hello Sir,

I am Shanthmurthy .B a retired official from Bharat Electronics, residing at –

No.2852, “Gurukrupa”,
Kodihalli 1st Main, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore-8.
(Beside ISRO(LPSC) Compound)

Since the past 2 months, water supply has become very less and erratic(2 hrs supply in 10 days), due to this we are forced to buy water at Rs.400 per load, added to this we have to pay the water bill also, i have contacted the Executive Engineer (BWSSB Ulsoor) personally and on phone several times, the reply will be sounding positive but the result will be nill.
We are faced with undue hardships due to the lax attitude of the BWSSB, the concerned authorities please, please, please do something to restore the water supply to normalcy.

Thanking you,
Shanthmurthy .B

Comments

To
The Chairman
BWSSB Bangalore

SUB: WATER METER READER IS TAKING MORE BRIBE FROM PUBLIC ULSOOR BANGALORE.

Respected Sir,

I Shiva staying in lakshmipuram ulsoor bangalore. water meter reader is taking more bribe form public for:

1. Redusing the meater charges.

2. knowling he is putting more charges ever month.

3. he asked 20, 000/- for newly build house for connection

I dont know for what purpose he is asking, form past 30 year i am staying in ulsoor and past 25 year i am using the same meater why i should

give him a price i dont know if some thing is their please inform me my number is [protected].

One more thing please are fead of him he is irratiting public please do some thing other wise pelase change the water meater reader.

other wise one day please will blast him one day this will happen one day.

Please change the meater reader its a request form public.

Shiva.
To,
The Manager,
BWSSB Indiranagar
Bangalore.

Subject: Irregular Water Supply in our Area.

My name is Nalini, i am residing in mottappanapalya, indiranagar. In our area we are getting the water alternate days. Now a days ie., since from last 2 months we are not at all getting water sufficiently.Due to this we are facing lot of problems. one one day there wont be water for toilet also & take bath also.

I noticed that surrounding our area there is no water problem at all.

Main sufferers are patients, old people and also children.

Please consider this complaint on high priority and do us the needful.

Nalini

Sewage Blockage in Road

frequent blockage in the road and overflow of sewage. please help us immediately. Area : N0 36, 9th main, R.P.C Layout, Hampinagar, Vijayanagar, Bangalore-560104

Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB] Phone