[Resolved]  Calibehr (Shell Trans source) Pune — Salary not given

i was doing job in Shell Transource in Pune at Pimpri.i joined in month of may.2009.i had work for 2 & half months.my job profile was a Data Entry Operator. my net salary was 4,139/-.
i received the cheques for the first month salary.on the next month i completed the month & i resigned due to growth in life
i resigned in the month of july.2009.
& i was told the remaining month salary with come after 2 months.
i completed all the details like exit forms,15 days period notice.
now its 6 months have been passed the company is not giving my cheques.
every month i would go to the office & the HR manager used to tell that it will come by next week & lots o[censored]nreasonable things.
i want to log a complaint in Indian Consumer Complaint.

Comments

I was doing job in Shell Transource in ahmedabad at ellis bridge. I joined in month of may.2010.i had work for 3 my job profile was a "Agent of tech compliant department. my net salary was 5, 200/-
I resigned & I was told the remaining month salary with come after 2 months.
I completed all the details like exit forms, 15 days period notice.
now its 6 months have been passed the company is not giving my cheques.
I want to log a complaint in Indian Consumer Complaint.
Dear sir
salary per month late after six month.
Application from Data Entry Operator
Yes i am totally agree with this person.
This Calibehr team members are too rude and shameless.
They hang up the phone in between the conversation.
I completely agree with this as i am working with cbd belapur branch with coperate office same situation is there wd us
yes me too, i'm also workin for calibher at chennai for 3 months for 5.700 salary but they give me salary of omly 4.441 and saying unresponsible reasons, and they still not given my 15 days salary, calibher should be fired, I want to log a complaint in Indian Consumer Complaint.
mr . Please follow up the law of right to ask in tamil(thahaval ariyum urimai sattam) since being an citizen of india they have to answer.but i dont know that it is applicable for ngo i.e.pvt ltd

Complaint categoryCategory: Employees