Call option put option — Service not provided

I am rasesh bhatt i have taken service from company called Call option put option for stock market tips but didn got tips from them they are the biggest cheater. They promise to give all tips in F&O, Equity & Option calls.
I have make a payment through icici bank and paid them 5700 but now they are not even picking my call or they are not replying mail. so pls be careful for such type of companies there website is www.calloptionputoption.com and there number is [protected].

Comments

they are cheaters..i also have bad experiance from them..all loss calls.
dear all i have samewith u all.i have lost money from them.but their midcap tips well provided.here is another thing u can earn money from home no investment required.just visit http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=3151948 and just register free of cost and see how much earnings come.
I tried calloptionputoption, call put and short term service but didnt get positiver results.. main thing I found with that person that he misguide too much, so many people lost money..
I just like to say you once take trial of www.niftymagicviews.weebly.com and than decide you should join or not... I am satisfied and read many comments so just sharing with my dear friends and one suggesion that anyboy whom u subsribed first week only do paper trading to check that person accuracy than start trading.. this way if someone cheater than you will lost only subscription charges not your hard earned money in false trades...

Amit

Best of luck
hope we all get positive results in our life...
I too had bad experiences with many of these sites and damn irritated. Finally I found one interesting site which they have started very recently but the problem is they offer services only on yahoo.

If any of you are interested, please try this.

gainfromtrade.blogspot.com