[Resolved]  CALTEX GAS/SPIC JOTHI — Harassment by Gas Dealer

I have been purchasing LPG from SPIC JOTHI/CALTEX Dealer since two years. Dealer is Abrirami Gas Agencies: 20 Canal Bank Road, RA Puram, Chennai-28.

The dealer has been hiking the price by Rs. 50 every month consiently since last 6 months. The 12 KH Gas cylinder is now suplied at Rs. 780, which is abnormal by any standard. Becuase we have questionned him, he started harassing us. The agency dont send the gas for several weeks after ordering. Further, supply boys harass us for extra money of Rs. 25. If we dont give, they will even take back the cylinder.
I'll be grateful, if some one could suggst the legal ways of setting the delaer to right business practice.

Comments

you may approch Caltex office under the Panagal park flayover ( Towards North Usman road) and meet the Customer service section and make a complaint with the receipt mentioning excess amount.
Later discuss with Caltex & police how to bring justice to you.
Dear sir/madam, I am suresh kumar from Tamilnadu, dist:Salem. Before 2002 i got a connection in SPICJOTHI GAS distributor and i used for long period till i go to KATHAR. I have returned to INDIA before a month. I want to renew my old ID. But i found there was no distributor in salem for SPICJOTHI. Is it the name only have changed, when, or the total management of oil companies have took place.
i had asked the bond details for the consumer no 2186 which was availed at pushpam gas agencies in the name of r jayaprakash on[protected].
i need the above to get a duplicate voucher
regards
r. jayaprakash
Keerthana Gas Agency 327/17 trinity church street, golden george nagar, mogappair(nerkundram) chennai 600107.
We have been having a difficult time with the person at keerthana gas agency .. We have been calling since the 8th oct to order for our new gas and eversince he has been saying there are no people to deliver the cylinder and we shud go and collect it, we are ladies and we do not have anyone to go collect the cylinder, after couple of dayswe called again and the same thing was said, once he agreed to send the delivery and said we hve to pay 100 extra, but dis not send anyone and waa not answering our calls, finally we got tge cylinder after many calls on 21st october. Our old cylinder got over on 27th and my mother fixed the new one but it was not lighting properly and then we realised that our old cylinder is 14.6 and the one delivered is14.5 and the regulator is not getting fixed and hence the burners r not lighting, we called him agai. And the person is not even listening and disconnected the call. 2 days diwali leave and we r left wid no gas for cooking . today the 31st we called him and he says url simply dont say this is wrong and that is wrong, its the same cylinder, ur stove must have a problem so dnt call here. I got very furious and started shouting at him and wanted someone to come and check the cylinder, he asusual said no suplliers and then i asked for a number to complain and he said check on the bill u will have a number i said there is no number on the bill he then said his madam is not in station and just disconnected my call. Called him back and he is not picking the phone.