[Resolved] Caltex Oil and Gas UK — Verification of Appointment Letter from Caltex Oil And Gas UK
Dear Sir / Madam
I have received a appointment letter from Caltex Oil And Gas UK. I want to verify the genuinessness of this Appointment Letter. Waiting for your early response
Appointment Letter is as follows
20 Rubislaw Terrace AB10 1XE, Aberdeen, United Kingdom.
Tel: +[protected], +[protected]
Phone: +[protected], +[protected]
This Employment Contract dated this 1st day of DECEMBER 2009.
CALTEX OIL AND GAS UNITED KINGDOM
Hereafter, referred to as the “Employer”
Hereafter, referred to as the “Employee”
A. The “Employer” is duly incorporated, organized and existing under the laws o[censored]nited Kingdom.
B. The “Employer” is of the opinion that the “Employee” has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to assist and benefit the “Employer” in its business.
C. The “Employer” desires to employ the “Employee” and the “Employee” has agreed to accept and enter such employment upon the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this agreement, the receipt,
And sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the parties of this Agreement agree as follows:
1. Employment start date: 25TH of JANUARY 2010
• The end date is stated in the Contract, where as the agreement will remain in effect until the end date or otherwise cancelled by one of the parties.
2. Position Title: Employee
3. POSITION: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER
Salary: The Employer shall pay “Employee” on satisfactory performance of the services stated in Article 3, the sum of £8, 600.00 (Eight Thousand Six Hundred Great Britain Pounds only) per month.
5. Other Benefits
• Quality single or family housing in Reserved Housing Estate.
• Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.
• Access to some of the finest social and recreational facilities in UK.
• Free medical care in UK for you and your family for contract duration.
• Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status contracts.
• Life insurance Policy.
• Maximum and efficient security both in work place and housing Community.
The annual UK EAP Association membership fees will be paid by the “Employer” on behalf of the “Employee”.
The “Employer” agrees to provide £2,000.00 per annum to facilitate Continuing Education as required to maintain membership Status in the UK EAP Association.
• Computer Resources: Laptop Computer, Full time Internet access
• Local Transportation: This shall be fully provided for “employee” and family by the “employer”.
• Work Office: Adequate private office space in a conducive and comfortable work environment shall be provided.
6. Work Schedule: The standard hours of work for the “Employee” are 40 hours per week.
The “Employee” will be compensated for work time that exceeds standard hours at a rate of 1.5 times their regular hourly rate provided that overtime work is approved in advance by Employer with the authority to authorize overtime.
The “Employee’s” usual hours of work will be: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Lunch breaks are paid. Breaks will be scheduled as the work allows and will be no more than 30 minutes in a four hour period.
7. Pay Schedule: The “Employee” will be paid as follows:
1. Monthly direct deposit of salary EIGHT THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED GBP
2. Annually in arrears. The employee shall be made to submit appropriate filing on this note at the resumption of duty.
8. Vacation Leave: The “Employee” is entitled to vacation leave with pay in accordance with the following:
Years of Service Completed Annual Leave
1-2 years 3 weeks
• Employees’ shall be authorized three (3) times paid vacation during the term of the contract, to be used at the employees ‘discretion after duly informing and receiving approval from employer’s management. Employer will pay for travel expenses (i.e. flight tickets) and flat rate travel allowance of £1,520.00
9. Sick Leave: The “employee” shall be given a minimum provision of five days' paid sick leave a year after the first six months.
Sick leave will count as standard hours on the record card.
10. Annual Performance Review:
The work performance of the Employer will be reviewed annually by Board of Directors with this responsibility, based on the criteria agreed by the Employer and supervisor, manager or committee acting on behalf of the “Employer” at the beginning of the period subject to review.
11. Settlement of Disagreements:
In the event of disagreement by the “employee” or non-compliance by the employee with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the “employer” shall contact the Employment Solicitor that registered the WORK AUTHORIZATION & NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER CODE (NIN0) of the Employee for official settlement.
12. Cancellation of this Agreement:
This agreement can be cancelled only as follows:
By the “Employer”, in the event of the “Employee’s” death or “With Cause”: no compensation will be paid to the “Employee” after the agreement is cancelled.
By the “Employer”, “Without Cause”: the employer provide give a minimum of Six (6) weeks notice to the “Employee” and pay salary and benefits in respect of the notice period as agreed.
By the “Employee”: the employee will provide a minimum of 6 weeks notice. The “Employer” will pay salary and benefits in respect of the notice period as agreed.
12a: RESPONSIBILITY OF THE EMPLOYEE
You are to engage in the service of an Employment Law Solicitor who shall provide this service on your behalf. It is legally constituted that any Employee who is eligible to live and work in UK shall personally participate and interact with the Employment Law Solicitor who is approved by Law and should be a member of ELA UK for the procurement of his/her WORK AUTHORIZATION & NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER CODE ( NINO) . This shall be processed in UK.
12b SUBMISSION DATE FOR WORK AUTHORIZATIONN & NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER CODE: 10th December 2009
13. Restrictive Covenants:
The “Employee” will be restricted from contacting current “Employer’s” clients, for the purposes of conducting or providing offshore related services for a period of 24 months from the time this employment agreement is terminated by either party.
The “Employee” agrees that all Fees for Services applied for offshore Services provided to clients during the course of business will remain confidential for a period of 12 months from the time this employment agreement is terminated by either party.
I DECLARE that CALTEX OIL AND GAS UK the terms and conditions of the employment position described herein is offered to
Date: ……. /……../………
Date: ……. /……../………
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020