[Resolved]  Cambay Family Holidays / Neesa Leisure Limited — Cambay Fraud

I have paid Rs. 17736/- to their holidays membership. At the time of explaining the membership your agent Mr. Sumit Sinha and Mr. Shamshad told me that you can cancel the membership any time if it is not used by you even a single time. They have taken more than two hours to explain the membership.

I gave first installment of Rs. 8868/- on the spot but I did not receive the membership agreement paper at that time. They told me to give the agreement when I will give the second installment which I gave on[protected] by cheque. Mr. Shamshad collected the cheque from my place and handover the document to me.

Hence, I got the document on[protected]. Therefore, I came to know about the exit option which was not revealed to me at the time of explaining the membership on[protected]. Therefore, I was not aware about the exit option i.e. the cancellation of policy within the period of 10 days from the date of agreement, In fact, I came to know about this after 36 days. Initially they agreed to refund and made me to wait for almost 3 months. And now they are pretending that I made a request for cancellation after 10 days, which is due to their fault and they are hiding this truth.

These people misguide the customers and trap them like this. Daily, these people are making fool of customers like me and trapping them to make money.

I was communicated that if you will not use the membership and will desire
to cancel it any time in future, we will refund your paid amount in 20
days.

But it happened almost 3 months, I did not get any proper response. They accepted to give me refund but not paying. I have the proof as an SMS in which their GM Mr Dipendra Sharma accepted to refund my paid amount.

And now when I call them to ask the status of my refund, then they shouts at me and use slang language.

They boasted me saying we will not give your money back do whatever you can do.

Now, They have the intention to not to give my money back. They ditched me
and daily they are making fool of many customers like me.

Now, I have filed a case against them in consumer court. Please be aware of this type of organizations.

Thanks and Regards
Dheeraj Chhabra

Comments

It is sad that very often due to high pressure sales executives lies to consumers. I strongly suggest the organizations which do not take actions against such executives should be made to face the legal actions. The consumer forum must realize that we believe an individual only because they carry an identification of an organization.

Btw Mr. Chhabra, you may read the fine prints in those document and verify this particular option. Since you paid the second installment on[protected], you membership effectively starts as on[protected]? Was there an option for you to be considered a valid member and avail services before you cleared 2nd installment? If not, then your membership effectively begins on[protected] and you are very much entitled for refund. Please verify these points and appropriately approach concerned authorities in Cambay with ur concern.
CAMBAY is one of fraud company which doesn't provide the right information to the Customer, This is true information, some of my friends also faced such problem that this group are hiding the fact about Exit option.
If we ask something about the exit option from the membership. even if we apply for exit from this plan within 10 days after that they won't cooperate to exit from this plan.
Many types of non-sense statements made by their employess, those are working in this organization.
Even my friend also applied for membership for CAMBAY family holidays, and with in 2 days he realize that he have some problem so can't continue in future,
but the CAMBAY group didn't cooperate with my friend. also he give them a application to exit from this plan with in 10 days but they also refused to sign it and said that some other person (who sit in Lukhnew) should be sign to this paper.
So be aware if you are facing such type fraud company like CAMBAY.
Now my friend are planning to raise his request to Consumer court.

-Vivek
I totally agree that Cambay is one of the fraud companies. I took the membership from their Noida branch, on a trial basis for one year as they promise, d and they also promised me a cash back. But there was no cash back till 3 months, and after that i checked my credit card statement, and there was a EMI deducted from cambay through my card without my knowledge and permission. these guys are making fool of consumers who trust them and give them their hard earned money. this guys should be punished accordingly, and if the companies management is supporting them, then the company management should also be punished severly.

they cant make fool of people for long. I am sure public grievances will gather soon, and these guys will be arrested shortly.

Some of the frauds i dealt with are Varun Kalra and Dev Sharma.
There are lots of complaints over Cambay and especially the NOIDA office, and Varun Kalra.
I am posting the complaints that appear on another webpage. I have myself written a grievance on that page. We should all get together and get united. We need to lodge an FIR against Cambay Holidays. Whatever they are doing is the height of fraud. They should be booked under 420.
Please call up the numbers given below and get in touch with the affected people. It is better to talk over phone rather than let fake people from Cambay join a group among us on internet.

Cambay Holidays is a fraud company

I, Ashish Dhawan was invited by the telecalling agents of Cambay holidays to collect a free holiday gift voucher. I had visited their noida office with my family on 4th july. There instead of giving me the free voucher they started to advertise about the comapny's various offers. Even after I insisted that I am not interested in any kind of membership they kept on offering me with lucrative offers. Finally I and my wife agreed to their offer of one year membership which they said would cost us Rs. 12878/- out of which we will receive a cash back of Rs. 8000/- within 30 days. The membership included a seven days holiday anywhere in India for four adults and two kids. it also included access to the cambay clubs throughout the year.

I was shocked after receiving the documents of the membership by post. It said that the membership is for 10 years and I will have to pay Rs. 101000/- and only after paying this amount I would receive a cash back of Rs. 8000/-. The document read that the membership is only for two adults and kids instead of four adults that was promised. It didnot mention anything about the cambay clubs membership.

After receiving the documents I called them up and also gave a complaint on mail, but they didnot reply back. After calling them after a week of written complaint they denied to give the cash back with very harsh words and also embarassed me on taking their membership. They also are not ready to cancel the membership and pay back the entire amount.

I am extremely depressed by their response and would seek consumer courts help to get my hard earned money back.

My Cambay member id: CFH[protected]

Mobile: [protected]
==============================
Nadeem Khan
Cambay is a fraud Company

I agree with you Mr. Dhawan they are a fraud company.I also faced a similar problem as yours.And the guy Varun kalra manager of noida branch I am definately going to put him behind bars he is the biggest cheter I met.And he respondent not well with me.

Any ways the guys who are the same victim I am please let me know so that we will take action accordingly.

I need to have my hard earned money back

Nadeem Khan
Noida
=====================

[protected], 01:57 PM
varun kalra of cambay also cheated me as well

This guy Varun Kalra also cheated me. He said we will get a cash back of 8000, but after chasing them for 2 months i wrote to the company and the company told me that we will only get a cash back if we will give them some active references. Which was shocking. varun Kalra took my signature by fraud on a 12878 rs receipt, and after 2 months i got a 2500 rs eni charge on my credit card.

i went back to their manager DEV SHARMA, but he told me that varun was caught in a fraud and they fired him, and i should wait for my money. But the next day it seemed that this guy Dev Sharma was even a bigger cheat, and Varun kalra is still in the company. they are all frauds, and the whole management supports them. they just make you many delightful promises, and get your signatures on some initial papers, and you are trapped.

We will all have to gather and do something about these guys as these kind of people are like cancer in our society and they should be stopped urgently.
=======================

[protected], 01:49 PM
Varun Kalra needs to be arrested for fraud

Varun Kalra from the NOIDA office of Cambay Holidays in Sab Mall, is the biggest con-man/bluffmaster/fraudster that I have seen till now. I agree fully with Mr. Nadeem Khan above where he says Varun Kalra is the biggest cheater and needs to be behind bars. I have talked to Mr. Nadeem Khan over phone as well.
He is committing crime daily
1. He asks for ID card first. When you say you don't have it, he says can I have credit card. You show it to him. He snatches it, and leaves immediately. He comes back with two charge slip. One is normal charge slip of 12, 878 and the other has the card number embossed on it. You ask him why did you swipe the card without my permission and behind my back and he says - "Sir paise lene mein hum der nahin karte hahahahaha". You ask him what is this other slip where you have embossed by card and he says - "Sir it is same as your Rs. 12, 878 payment". Actually this thing is for the EMI of Rs. 1, 00, 000 payment for the 10 year membership that will start automatically on you credit card.
2. He makes a lot of false promises that amount to cheating (420). First that we will get a refund of Rs. 8, 000 along with a stay for 6 nights at any 5 star hotel without any charge or taxes. He mentions a lot of destinations in a way that seem like someone saying names of dishes at a dhaba. The offer seems very lucrative. Only after he has swiped your card will he tell you about the real thing and that too only if you ask him in detail about each thing. You will get the discount of Rs.8000 after 45 days. He makes a false claim that you do not need to pay Rs. 1, 00, 000 before the company gives you the discount. He says he is giving references in your name. He says the EMI will not start automatically and the company will call you before they start the EMI.

All of this is untrue. You will get the Rs. 8000 discount only if pay them the 1, 00, 000 along with two new references who should also become a member.The EMI for Rs. 1, 00, 000 will also start automatically.
Remember the slip where the card was embossed and the hurry in which Varun Kalra got your signatures here and there and everywhere.
All this is horrific. They are getting members really fast. Besides me I saw two new members within an hour when I went there. They are cheating people. And it is coming out in the open.
In the end Varun Kalra will simply say to you Sir, please cancel your card and file a dispute with the credit card. May be you will get back your first EMI of Rs. 2600. Sir, Forget the Rs. 12, 878. You cannot get it back.
If you get agitated he will insult you and throw you out saying - "Jo karna hai kar le"
This guy needs to be taught a lesson.
I am sure he cannot do all this independently without the complicity of his managers. The NOIDA manager once said to a person that Varun has been fired because he was accused in fraud, while Varun was actually working in the office. This implies the manager (Deep) is also involved deeply.
I think the company knows about this person and has received complaints. They are working to sort out the matter. I could see that regional managers are scrutinizing the NOIDA office.
But this company needs to do a lot of damage control if it wants to keep a good name in the market.
People like Varun Kalra will take down the reputation of company if the company is trying to build one.
We must all get united and find out people who have been cheated by Varun Kalra. These guys should not go scott free and continue to cheat people.
Even if we have lost our money let us stop these guys from cheating any more innocent people and robbing them of their hard earned money.

Cambay Holidays is taking notice of this page as well. They called up people who have complained on this forum.
They are also trying to put in fake people on this page. One of them going by the name of Simran Sharma, writes "Cambay is the best holiday planner" This is in response to Ashish Dhawan's original complaint. Simran Sharma, which branch of Cambay Holidays do you work in? NOIDA or Gandhinagar? Could you please post your contact information, email or phone?
Varun Kalra's parents should be ashamed that they brought up such a char sau bees. Varun's parents did not care to give him values. On the contrary they would be quite happy that there son was cheating so many people and brought back the money.
God knows how a civil society can survive with such people like Varun Kalra. He is a criminal and a menace to the society and should be made to be in community service for at least 5 years in some a remote village, so that he learns some values that his parents did not care to provide him.

Varun Kalra has committed many crimes

He completely misguides and brainwashes people by telling them that they are not actually taking up a complete membership. He tells that you pay Rs. 12, 878 and then try out the services by taking a stay for 6 days in any place among the so many places he mentions. If you do not wish to continue further it is completely fine. He says Cambay people would contact you to make you a "full" member. What you are taking is just a trial.
The innocent customer sees reason in his arguments. That is because he is not making any payment any more that 12, 878. He could stay in the 5 star hotel and then not make any further payment. Varun Kalra lies that the customer will get back Rs. 8000 as well. This makes it a very lucrative offer. 6 days in a five star hotel, anywhere, only in Rs. 4, 878 net!
The customer asks for each confirmation, insists that things are in writing and the Cambay staff led by Varun Kalra gives each assurance. They completely convince the customer of their lies.
Meanwhile the customer is still thinking "I haven't made any payment. Let this proceed. I will check the things before I make the payment."
But suddenly they will all together fool the customer. They have all been trained to enact this drama. Varun Kalra asks for credit card just for ID, or for any other excuse, like verification. He snatches the card, and the other person starts talking to you. Varun Kalra comes back after swiping the card for 12, 878 and also for the EMI.
Besides the initial misguiding by lies, this one is the second crime that he has done.
He has not taken permission for swiping the card from you, he did not tell you he is swiping your card and he swipes it behind your back.
The customer is just too shocked to react. Some customers fight back and yell, how dare you swipe the card. Refund it immediately. Some customers get even more confused and more under pressure. Varun Kalra has already taken your money. Money is gone from your side, what choice do you have?
Varun Kalra simply says this cannot be refunded, money has already gone. If you still insist, the best that can happen is that you can now cancel this and the company will send you the refund. To a customer called Santosh, this exactly happened. Varun got him into his web. You ask for cancellation form and Varun gives you the membership form. You shout at him, and he says that this is how the things work. You are getting deeper and deeper into his con.
Even if you do not react immediately as in most cases you are still thinking that there is no use fighting. You cannot get back money like that. Only way open is through putting your point across in a nice manner. You are still hoping that this person is working in a corporate, the office is in Sab mall, the person would be having some scruples atleast. And Varun Kalra is giving you all the fake assurances, all the fake promises o[censored]nending service and affection.
Varun takes your sign here and there again lying about everything. He misleads you completely. He says he is taking you in the right direction when it is actually the worst that he would be doing to you.
You will ask him about the slip on which your credit card is embossed. This seems to be a very outdated system. He is already taking your signatures on an electronic charge slip. He will lie to you it is the same as Rs. 12, 878 and that he has to do the other thing as well for the official process.
You do not realize that you are authorizing for the EMI to start for the payment of Rs. 1, 00, 000. You are actually becoming a full member, and all what Varun Kalra has said till now is crap. Even if you read the slip of credit card embossed, you will not see the Rs. 1, 00, 000 being mentioned.
Varun Kalra does forgery on all these documents later to start the EMI. You have now paid Rs. 1, 00, 000 (through EMI in future) and Rs. 12, 878 (already paid) and you do not even know.
They will take your sign everywhere and you have no choice because you have already paid. Either you are under too much pressure or you are also under too much feel good, brainwashed into you by all these people with their false promises.
Most people will not realize until it is too late. The exit plan has been hidden from you. It is only until first 10 days that you can cancel your membership.
They will not give you any documents at the Sab Mall office to carry back. You will not know anything.
The 10 days will be over and you have no way out. You keep calling everybody at Cambay and they will not cooperate at all. You will keep hitting ad your head against a wall.
5 hrs 5 mins ago by Cheated by Varun Kalra 0 Votes

Varun Kalra has committed many crimes

The 10 days will be over and you have no way out. You keep calling everybody at Cambay and they will not cooperate at all. You will keep hitting you head your head against a wall.
Yesterday on 26 September 2009, a group of people who had been cheated by Cambay Holidays, NOIDA got together and complained to the police about Varun Kalra and Deep Sharma.

We as a group, went to the Police station near Great India Place. The Inspector listened to our grievances and immediately called up Varun Kalra. He said come here in 5 minutes or I am coming down to your office.

Varun Kalra, Deep Sharma and Shibu George immediately came over to the police station.
They tried to dodge the situation. They thought that there cheating game plan/fraud /forgery is very well planned and that they can get away with it.
Varun was trembling when the inspector told him the facts plainly.
We came to know there are 250 cases pending about this fraud.

Remember how Varun Kalra the cheat will get the card out of customer and swipe it without taking permission. He will ask the customer for the card on the pretext of ID, or for verification or to just check the card if it will work, or he will say show me the card, let me see if there is some offer on it etc. or any other reasoning.
Then he will swipe the card immediately.
He is a thief, a thug and a criminal.

Let us grow our group. If we go alone these guys have already planned they will say to you, that you have signed yourself, you have given payment.
But when we go as a group and complain to Police/Consumer court or Criminal/Other court then it is clear that Cambay holidays is robbing us. How is everybody making the same mistake?
Consumers are not making mistake. It is Varun Kalra and his group of conmen, his managers who are doing fraud and forgery.

Do you know these guys are expert in forgery. They start the EMI without your approval.

In some cases where people have actually given written letters of cancellation, they have forged those documents as well. Suppose the person has put a date of 5, these guys will make it 25.

Luck has now run out for them. The law will get to the collar of these guys.

We should try to bring these people to book, by doing whatever we can.
There are many many options still open for us.
Just keep fightning against these cheats.
They will try whatever they have in their book. They will try again those psychological tactics. Like they will make you insecure that we will not give your money especially. They will think that this way you can be broken in willpower. They might try to frustrate you, or they might keep giving you a tough time by sweet talks and more false promises.

But this time keep everything in writing. Write down you discussion and get their acknowledgement.
Insist on written documents.

Let us start a few complaints in the consumer court, media, police.

We need to launch a drive against these people sitting in Sab Mall and duping the innocent people, swiping their credit cards without their permission, forging documents, making false promises and brainwashing people.

Important thing is to make a large group, because there are many who are in the same boat as us. We need to get in touch and then approach the law enforcing agencies.
If we fight alone we are hitting our head against a wall.
But by fighting together we show to the world the scam that these guys are doing.

Varun Kalra is the next Harshad Mehta.
LOOK EVERY PEOPLE, CAMBAY GROUP IS VERY CHEATER GROUP AND I REQUEST U TO SPREAD THIS MESSAGE TO EVERY YOUR CLOSEST PEOPLE. AND U WANT TO BACK YOUR MONEY, CATCH THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND ASK THEM FOR REFUND OTHERWISE FORGET IT AND LEAVE THE MATTER. BECAUSE ALL THE EMPLOYEES ARE ONLY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION OF BOARD OF DIRECTOR INCLUDING M.D., AND C.M.D.

THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS ARE WORK AT CAMBAY GANDHINAGAR, GUJARAT
Dear Sir
We were invited for a free holiday gift at Cambay Holiday office in Sab-mall. We were given a presentation for over an hour
we had paid sum of Rs.15768 (Application Sl No:002669 ) towards one year trial membership on 24/07/09 in which we were also promised membership of Stellar Gymkhana, Greater Noida.Ms Dibya Rana Sales Manager and Bhawna at Cambay Noida office in Sab Mall who sold us this membership. We got the welcome kit after more than 2 months during which we had to remind and call the staff several times.

We came to know after 4 months that Cambay has no such tie up with Stellar Gymkhana, we feel cheated and duped. We have a written mail saying they are working on the membership.We want to get the refund the above amount paid by us. In this regard we visited Sab mall Noida on 15/11/09 and handed over the refund / cancellation request to Mr.Inder Arora, venue incharge.We send several mails to Sushmita as well.

On 26/11 we spoke to Siddharth in their Gurgaon office who directed us to Shibu George after finding no solution to our complaint after 2 weeks. We spoke to Shibu George on 10th Dec and 16th Dec and he seemed to be in Gandhinagar all the time. We have been in constant touch with Mr.Inder Arora on 15/11/09 26/11/09 10/12/09 & on 16/12/09 we presented a written letter for refund. He verbally agreed that we have been duped. Finally on 21st Jan we met Ms Priti Pant (customer care incharge)

After much discussion and wait she sent a written mail on 13th Feb stating that they have agreed for refund which will be given in a week. However on 24th she gave a missed call and on contact stated that the Cambay staff had misplaced our correspondence for refund and wanted us to resend the same. We believe this is a time delay tactic to mislead.

Apart from having our hard earned money blocked, our interaction with Cambay has caused us a lot of frustration and wasted a lot of our time as we have been chasing different shades of personalities at Cambay Holidays !
There are so many people who have been duped with false promises. A police complaint was lodged against them in Noida on 26th Sept, where in they promised to pay back but have not done any thing so far.
Since no action has been taken against them, their activities continue in full force.
We seek this medium to make people aware of such fraud companies to light and to bring them to book and pay up peoples hard earned money.

Seema Jindal
[protected]@gmail.com
Cambay Holidays, Ahmedabad – an amazing experience
“ It was an amazing experience with Cambay Grand, Ahmedabad. They provided us with the best facilities that one desires while on holidays. The rooms are such that they provide us homely environment. ”
I have been duped by Cambay. Please help me, how to recover my hard earned Rs. 61, 000 / from this fraud company.
I am at Noida,
My mob no. [protected]

thanks
Verma
cambay club is a amazing place here at jamdoli jaipur 48 acare land and beautiful golf driving range i went there after 2 month of taking membership, services are awsom and people working there are also good. i went there with my family and my family injoyed alot.

vishal pathaniya