[Resolved] Canam Consultants Ltd. Complaints - Australia Immigration Fraud — Canam consultants ltd. Complaints - australia immigration fraud

Beatle
Canam Consultants Ltd. Complaints - Australia Immigration Fraud

I was very keen to migrate to Australia, I went to canam office and enquired about whole process. They explain the entire case to me. They refuse to take my case as i am not eligible for Australia as a skilled worker. If, I could have went to some small consultant, they would have taken my case but they shows me entire and facts about the migrating to Australia.

As a Vocational instructor, i filed my case for Canada through and got first phase approval through Canam, in just 6 weeks. I am preparing for IELTS currently free of cost through canam only.
Canam Consultants customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Comments

thanks for posting, i am also vocational instructor in a college and keen to migrate to canada. I will visit Canam office for more information.
I am a Electronics Engineer, and have two years of experience as a VLSI engineer. Can i apply for australia / canada. I am also willing to go study visa.

+91 17 2505 1600 [Chandigarh]
    +91 26 9223 8800 [VV Nagar Anand]
    +91 18 1502 2125 [Jalandhar]
    Canam Consultants Ltd. Complaints - Australia Immigration Fraud - Canam consultants ltd. Complaints - australia immigration fraud