[Resolved] Canam Consultants Ltd — Cheating by canam consultants a renowned immigration consultancy

Ludhiana, Punjab, Ludhiana District, Punjab, India
 gursidhu212
There are many consultants in india and every body has a dream to settle abroad. So with this dream i went to one of the consultants named canam consultants in ludhiana. They told me that i am eligible to go to australia as permanent resident since australia demands engineers. So with this motive i started the collection of my papers to submit it to the consultant:-

Papers required were:-
My education certificates
My experience certificates
My residence certificate
Passport copies
Ielts score card

The most important thing that is cdr's (Competency demonstration reports) these were to be made by consultant itself. When i submitted my papers the consultant told me that you need to give the fee of rs 15000/- to start the process than we will make the cdr's for you. We paid the fee happily thinking that our work is finished. But to our surprise the consultant told me that they would only provide the samples the cdr's would be made by us and they will not help us in that. Agin we agreed to that and took the samples. Now looking on to the samples i found that the samples are not matching my profession. I asked the consultant to provide me the correct and matching samples, he told me that they would talk at their head office chandigarh in sector 17 for samples. I received a call from chandigarh the lady asked about my profession and told me that she would find out the correct cdr's and send it to me. But after 10 days i did not receive anything i again went to ludhiana office they sent me some samples but again were not matching my profession. I told them about that so they told me that you need to make them on your own without any samples. How a layman could make cdr's who is not aware of that. Ultimately i told them that if they couldn't provide me the cdr's then it means my case would be rejected by embassy of australia so i wouldn't move further and want to withdraw my case. Since i had not used any of the services of consultant so my money should be returned back to me. But to my surprise they denied to return my money.

After all the series of incidents i feel cheated in the hands of clever consultants.

Details:-
Canam consultants ltd.
Head office:sco 83-84 sector 17-d, chandigarh-160017

Branch office ludhiana:-
Co-16 first floor i block market opposite nav durga mandir sarabha nagar ludhiana. Ph:[protected]

My reciept number: [protected]
Date: 30 nov 2010.

Rgds,
Gurinder pal singh
Canam Consultants customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 17 2505 1600 [Chandigarh]
    +91 26 9223 8800 [VV Nagar Anand]
    +91 18 1502 2125 [Jalandhar]
    Canam Consultants Ltd - Cheating by canam consultants a renowned immigration consultancy