Canon Mp287 Printer Pixma Roi — Not received Free gift

Rohini, North Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Arela
I Had ordered canon MP287 Printer Pixma Roi, With having free gift of writch Watch Giordiani. But i have received only canon MP287 Printer Pixma Roi Sl. No 34907 without this free gift.When shall i get the free gift.

Comments

hello dear respected sir, , , , , , , , , , i was purchased canon Pixma Roi mp287 model.. i was received only watch but still to day i am not received loud speaker that i am able to get that free gift from you.. but still to day m not received that... i am live at kutch district but you do not able to delivery to me at my home place so i was purchased through the name of my best friend Mr. Raja gogda. that person live in ahmedabad...and i am live in bhuj city... so pls do needfully action and give me free gift as loud speaker that you announce with Pixma Roi mp287 model..
ok take care... my contact detail as ... Mr. Pravin Vania... Advocate... Bhuj_kutch District.. State :- Gujarat...my mo. no. is that ... +[protected]
pls help me and do needfull about that problems..
thanking you

from ... p.v.vania advocate- bhuj-kutch

7th Floor, Tower B, Building # 5, DLF Epitome, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Canon Mp287 Printer Pixma Roi - Not received Free gift