[Resolved]  Capgemini India — Terminations without cause

I worked with them for 2 months - I had attended multiple tests and one not-so-fine day, due to 1.5 marks shortage, I was asked to leave the company - This happened with many others as well - But a few o[censored]s were singled out. An employee who had no role prior to this in our orientation took this decision.
I understand rules are rules - and Capgemini might not want me if my competency is questionable - But to do so on the basis of one test - and questioning the validity of the recruitment process - including an aptitude and interview process - is almost an indication of their orientation process.

Anjali Vaidya was actually rude and behaved as though she could convince me to think I was not 'unprofessional in conduct'. And the way the termination was done, was most illegal.
I have nothing else to say but point out this out to all new recruits/existing employees. I am glad this came through - I have now firmly made up my mind to appear for the Management entrance examinations this year and I am confident (inspite of Ms. Anjali's and the HR team's efforts) of clearing it.
I would actually thank them for helping me make my resolve.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I know about the company's hire and fire rule. So I am not ready to take interview when the call me. He is following up me from last 1 months.

Capgemini Phone
    Capgemini Address
    Bangalore Brigade Metropolis, Capgemini Business Services (India) Limited, Brigade Metropolis, Summit Tower ‘A’, 73/1, Garudacharpalya, Mahadevapura Post, Whitefield Main Road, Bengaluru Pete, Karnataka, India - 560048