Car Insurance Policy — Non renewal of car insurance policy

West Bengal, India
 Bharati Biswas
My car insurance policy no.[protected] with you in respect of my Maruti Zen VX/ 1999 model (registered no. WB02J 9984) car vehicle is due to expire on[protected]. I have not received any communication regarding renewal of the said policy till date. Pl advise me the renewal premium amount urgently and make necessary arrangement for collection of the premium cheque from my residence urgently.

Mrs. Bharati Biswas,
532/A, Jodhpur Park,
Kolkata- 700068
Phone No.[protected]

Related Complaints

Comments

Car Insurance Policy — car insurance

dear sir i own a maruti swift car bougt from dewars garage on the 12th of sep 2005, the car was insured by royal sundaram
the 2nd year i renewed it thru your co .
now after 2 of your representatives coming to my office and settling the amont for ruopees 7000 and clooecting the cheque, i get a call from the co asking me to pay an additional 658 rupeees, after waiting to get my poilcy
i had spoken to the insurance head a lady and she had asked me to pay 7000, now they are asking me to pay 658 more
does it take a reputed co as yours so loong and after sending 2 reps to calculate the amount and what baout the assurance i got from the manger insurance? just words and no service is that what i should expect from your co, please answer and advise thanking you rajiv mandani.
the car is in the name of mr dm mandani , purched on 12th sept 2005, thanks

Car Insurance Policy — CLAIM

This is regarding the Auto Insurance Policy of IIfCO TOKIO GENRAL INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED With

Policy No. 38361685
Vehicle No. DL7C C 0877
Wagon R.

When I took policy for my vehicle they produced very fruitful picture of the policy but when I applied for the claim for the same vehicle I was harassed by the Company and the So Called the Surveyor Which was appointed by the Company to survey my damaged Vehicle.

After repeated phone calls & reminder I had to take personally my vehicle for the Inspection on 10.08.2008 It took him Ten days to work out the Strategy for the Vehicle and after several requests He did the Inspection.

Mr. Surveyor behaved like A Leader Of A Political Party for whom We have to take Appointment for the Meeting.

Now I want to ask you What Is Motto of you Company That we rely on you But in return you destroy the belief of your Customer as I received cheque of Rs. 5644/- on Dated 19th of September 2008 Which was not a Accurate claim of my Damaged Vehicle.

After the reaped calls and reminder he didn’t show up and He ordered to bring my furnished Vehicle for Inspection at his place. He didn’t Inspected my Vehicle carefully On 31.08.2008. And I gave Him the actual bills but never respond to me regarding the bills. As a result the Inspection report sent by him to the company was not up to the mark and delayed for the same .So I was not able to get my actual claim for the damaged vehicle.

As I enquired in the Company on 05.09.2008 regarding my claim I was shocked to know that my Inspection report of the Vehicle was not presented in the Department by the Surveyor. Again after I Week I enquired I got the same response my report was missing in the Department because the So Called Surveyor of the Company is was to Efficient to present my report in the Department as I have already mentioned the reason

I talked with the Head of the IFFCO TOKIO Claim Department Mr. Amit and He just takes the matter lightly and never informs his higher Authorities.

Now I Believed that they are all in one they never listen to the Customers’ problem and they just Believe that there Surveyor was always Right Not The Customer.

Now I Believe that Surveyor was wrong as well as Company is also not able to put a good Reputation Among The Customer.

I Am Just a Layman who believed in the promises made by the big Companies but when Actual we need their services they fail to fulfils their promises. Now humbly request to take my matter and give me your response regarding this.

Deepak Ahuja