[Resolved]  Car Vacuum Cleaner And Foot Pump With 25 Pcs. Hobby Tool Kit — Full material is not received

I had booked Car Vacuum Cleaner and Foot Pump with 25 Pcs. Hobby Tool Kit through Rediff Shopping on 04.12.2009 by Order No.: 5698672. In this today I received the parcel by courier, but when I opened the parcel I only recieved the Car Vaccum Cleaner not the Foot Pump with 25 Pcs. of Hobby Tool Kit, which was mentioned in order. This order is came through Ojjas Enterprises. I had paid all amount (Rs. 614) for this.
Kindly, send the left material as soon as possible, either I have to take help of Consumer Furom. Please acknowledge me as soon as possible.

Comments

Car vacuum cleaner — Not received

My order No is 5253911 for car vaccum cleaner but still i am not geeting pl. give me forward path.

Manoj tiwari
Mo-[protected]

Car vacuum cleaner — Be ware of rediff shopping

I receltly bought Car Vaccum Cleaner from rediff shopping and till date have not got delivery, what is surprising is the courier company Aramex has returned my courier without delivering me and the reason they are saying I was not available at home while delivery. I contacted rediff but believe me its a pain in resolving issues with redff, first of all they dont have phone customer support and through their mail customer support you dont even get reply from them. So people DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM REDIFF SHOPPING, you will waster your hard earned money.