[Resolved]  Carrera watches — Watch running slow and not repaired satisfactorily even on warranty period, No customer satisfaction

Hi, I bought a new Carrera Watch Model C-113 from on 10 Oct 2009 from Watches And More..Mani Square , Shop No. 125 1st floor, 164/1, Manicktala Main Road, Kolkata 700054, Phone :[protected], which is a authorised dealer for carrera watches. After 20 days of purchase i was to board a flight from Kolkata but i got late for flight and could catch it only by rushing through counters and requesting staff. to my horror my new carrera watch wa running slow and i got late by 30 mins. this has cause my an embarrasment. I reported the same to to the dealer and requested for repair. The dealer reffered me to Watches and More franchise at Metro Plaza, Kolkata. I visited he said shop and got watch repaired i was told that there was some moisture inside and same have been repaired. after 10 days i checked my watch still running slow. I again visited the dealer he then asked me to leave the watch and gave me repair slip. after 10 days i collected the watch and now after 2 days this watch stop functioning. I request you to please launch a complaint against the dealer for not giving the services and also selling fake wacthes and request fr change of watch.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

the complaint is very genuine and has caused stress to the customer.