[Resolved]  Carrier In Weatherford — verification appointment letter

I have received an appointment letter dated 01 Dec 2008 in the position of administrative Assistant
(ref. No[protected] from Mr. Collins Wagan (Admin Manager) weather Ford Oil & Gas Exploration Company, 2 Ash Court, Parc Menai Business Park Bangor England ([protected]).I have been
asked to contact Mr. G Douglas in India.
He has asked me deposit Immigration, Visa, Anti terror certificate and Travel currency card
fees by Jan 13.

I would like to know whether my appointment letter is real or hoax

Comments

following your comment i think your appointment is not hoax as my cusin is working with weatherford oil in england at present
I also got an appointment letter from collins wagan of weatherford oil limited, i also want to know whether it genuine or fake.
i am also getting a job offer from Weatherford oil and gas ltd.Bangor, England.
The Admin officer is Collins wagan.Ph no. [protected]. Fax [protected].
And i have been tell to meet Mr.Anderson Cage, Mumbai in British high commissioner office. His ph no is- [protected].
But i want to know wheather this offer is bogus or truthful.
Please inform me as soon as possible.
I am also received the same mail form (Weatherford oil and gas ltd.Bangor, England.
The Admin officer is Collins wagan.Ph no. [protected]. Fax [protected]) and offered to submit other personal details with an attachment. should i submit or not?
SIR,
I have got a mail from WEATHERFORD OIL LTD on 17 APRIL-2009 for the post of welding engineer sent by COLLINS WAGAN [HR MANAGER] in SCOTLAND.They quoted me a salary of 4600 pounds.They sent the application form and i have sent the filled application and today [22-april-2009] they sent me an INTERVIEW LETTER.Please clarify whether the above appointment is genuine.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other