[Resolved]  Cashurdrive.com — beware from cash ur drive

Beware from http://www.cashurdrive.com/ owner raghu khanna, he is searching new freelancer seo(search engine optimizer) guy. Last one year he hired many seo guys for cashurdrive.com. first he adjust meeting with seo guy and say to seo please do work on my site, if its benefical or some result will come, I will pay you. He is very clever guy. After two months, he will say u didn’t do any work on my site. He has cheated me also, I am also a seo guy, and I have worked on cashurdrive. I have worked three months on site. Site is performing on google, car advertisement keyword is coming in first position. He has cheated me. His didn’t pay my money. When I demanded my money, he said to me, you didn’t do any work on my site. So be careful from raghu khana. cashurdrive, cashurdrive, cashurdrive, cashurdrive cashurdrive, cash ur drive, cash ur drive, cash ur drive, cash ur drive, cash ur drive, cash ur drive, car advertisement, car advertisement, car advertisement, car advertisement, car advertisement
Hi Friends, I resolved this issue. Reghu has given my payment, so i don't have any issue with Reghu. best of luck Cashurdrive.com Thanks
Complaint comments  16 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am sorry for writing such things.. It was my mistake to write so many things. I Gulshan Chugh will not do such a thing again and will work for cash ur drive. I was drunk last night so wrote such idiotic message for the company I am working part time for last 2 years and get regularly paid. I publicly apologize for my mistake. My wife, me any my little angel all o[censored]s are very sorry for such actions against cashurdrive
I agree with your point, one time raghu also approached me for seo, but I rejected because he didn’t giving me advance but you fixed.
Raghu khanna - we can easily identify that you itself have entered these comments and saying sorry & all by telling yourself gulshan -- which means either your are not professional or you are yet not matured enough & neither have guts to face the truth... if there is a compaint against you for any reason you should give some valid reasons rathar than be childish and saying lie like a small/ baby, and moreover by doing this you are putting yourself more in /difficulty, as every thing can be traced out these days.
Im wondering how old you are, because the things you are doing does not belong to a matured person which Im sure you are not..
REALLY SHAMEFULL BEHAVIOR, just to save few pennies you have approched the way which is far beyond the professional's behaviors.
nothing is available for free, do not look for free work.
such a loser MR Raghu khanna
See the names clearly - Complaint is by "guLshan". Apology is by "gushan" - no L in there. Making a fool of himself...
Shame on u Mr Raghu khanna, u r a 26 years guy..and behaving like a loser..u have only written comments by gulshan...that i am sorry...and bla bla..also ur website address and phone numbers are also not valid that proves that u r FARJI.
He is really a kind of fake guy, be carefull with him dont do business genuinely, by this time alot of people would have experienced with his tricks and technics, he will keep hiring freelancers for advertising and marketing too and never pays them money vaer bad doesnt have professionalism, even Cash ur drive also would have shut down as it is not successfull .not seen much cars carrying cash ur drive adds in Mumbai and Delhi
.all online stuff is been created, dont believe them untill u see cars carrying and clients saying that they do advertise through cashur drive.

Akhil.
he is one sun of a doesnt have any ethics and morals, worst guy ever seen in the world never pays to any freelaNCERS .
decidedto stay away based on the blog comments
implies blog works
cashurdrive is a fraud company they are not trustable people so its my humble request dont go to them for any thing...
they dont pay to freelancers...

I HAVE HAD A CHANCE TO WORK FOR RAGHU FOR THEIR RECRUITMENT NEEDS. i TRULY AGREE HE IS A FRAUD.

WE WERE HIRING FOR THIS ORGANISATION, AND HAVE MADE FEW FEMALES TURN UP FOR THE INTERVIEW. AFTER GOOD 20 DAYS WE HAVE REALISED THAT THEY HAVE ASKED A FEMALE TO JOIN THEN AND EVEN HAVE NOT INFORMED US.

WHEN WE HAVE SENT AN EMAIL TO HIS BUSINESS PARTNER ASKING ABOUT THE SAME,

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
From: [protected]@stepupservices.in>
Date: Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Subject: Kamini Upreti
To: "Nagpal, Nitesh" <[protected]@cashurdrive.com>

Hi Nitesh,

This is so sad to hear that you have hired a candidates from our database and have not informed us once after such a rigorous followup.
This is so unprofessional/Unexepected at least for an organisation, it is our hard earned money, we deserve that money. You should understand the kind of hard work we do to get 1 closure.

Please share the salary details for invoice purpose

HE CALLED MY MANAGER, STATING THAT HOW SOMEONE CAN WRITE SUCH MAIL, ...CAN SOMEONE HELP ME UNDERSTANDING, IF I HAVE WRITING ANYTHING WHICH IS UNPROFESSIONAL.

BUT FINALLY HE MADE IT OUR FAULT AND DID NOT PAY A SINGLE PENNY...PLZ BEWARE DO NOT WORK FOR THEM...
Did you know that big companies spend more than 1 BILLION dollars on advertising every year?

Companies are constantly developing and improving ways to advertise their product, and they NEED someone like you to show off their ads on your vehicle.

Do you know what they need? They need YOU. That's right... and they are willing to pay money for you to drive to work, drive to the grocery store, etc... to advertise their product.

By advertising this way, companies get their product shown to a core demographic that they are targeting!

You could make $300 a month by simply driving to work everyday! Imagine making money for something you already do all day long!.

Easy work and easy pay that could really help with the bills.

Sarah Johnson
I also agree with you all. I have also suffered same way as you all have. I also am also not paid for my engagements of Dec 16, Jan 2017, and Feb 2017. When I requested for payment, his lines were the same, what have you done? I then stopped working for him. It was very painful experience. Further on top of that he filed a police complaint that I am threatening him, police found no threat and advised him to pay me, but still he did not pay. Now he sent me legal notice because I posted comment on this forum, and it seems he is defamed due to that. He does not realize he should change his ways, be honest, and be respectful for the people who work for him. His reputation is so bad in market that candidates in first call say NO to work for CuD. Everyone knows he does not pay, and gets the work done.
This is a third class company... I regret if anyone would ever work here. Extreme exploitation...
We threw Dhyan PS Chauhan from the job because of his bad habbits and wasnt faithful to work and never delivered what he commited. He then try to post fake complaint.

As owner of cashurdrive, He tried to exploit us and later blamed us of not paying him and intigated fake complaints against us.

Today “Karma” fell back on him and his wife posted this on facebook about his “unfaithfulness”. Feel bad about his children and wife.

He is one mental sick guy which we hired wrongly and because being he sexual offender we have to hold his collar and throw him out of company.

raghu khanna enjoy services but does not pay. Thats very sad. I had to file a court case against him because in addition to not paying he also hacked my business account and engaged in bad publicity, of which complete training is available at cyber cell. Ive filed a case also. I know he will try to manage police fellows but he won't stand long enough. Beyond a point bribes doesn't help.
Dhyan