[Resolved]  cccc — very bad service to NRI customers by HDFC bank

Hello all,

let me share the recent bad experience with HDFC bank.I have an NRE accountwith HDFC bank..last month I had a requirement of a cheque book and i applied for a fresh cheque book online through netbanking.I got a message that it will be reached within 4 days to my kuwait address.
i kept on waitin for 7 days and when I tried toc ontact HDFC people, The people were lazy like anythin..no nodal officers or nothing..after lodging the complaint, I received a notification that my request will be attended in 7 working days...how rubbish...Then the NRI deppt people told me that they have dispatched the chequebook by registered post and If I have not received it yet then I should apply a new one...they cant track their post in which they sent the 1st cheque book..Then I applied the 2nd cheque book and similarly the 3r..Till date I have notreceived any cheque book and its been 30 days...
I am surprised to c this...no body takes the responsibilty..and they are just sending me the mails with thier normal format of " we regret " "we regret"
also for any service like change of address, NEFT/RTGS...the NRIs need to send a written application while other banks give this preactivated...
I must recommend that never ever go to HDFC bank for NRE account...they people wont even call you no matter how big is your complaint.

Best regards
Deepak Agarwal
[protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

HDFC bank is disgusting...they reply to NRI compllaints also after 7 Days..haha
you will not get this stupd service even with the govt banks..
NRI banks are assets to a bank...I am puttting ~ a crore INR and this the service these bunch of monkeys running HDFC are giving to me...

NEVER NECER open an account with HDFC
Also I have taken loan from HDFC..The branch manager Mr Mohit Singal at karnal dont respond to my emails for months...I can show you ..he replied to my oct 2008 online email ( that you do by loging to your loan account on hdfc.com in april 2009)
See their attitude and a sense of responsibility towards NRI customers

Best regards
Towards the last 3-4 years, services, responses to mails etc.from HDFC Noida branch have left a lot to be desired for NRI customers. Sometimes for days, despite reminders, there would be no response on Cheque books not received, requests for bank statements or any other query. They claim to be a part of the best in Banking services in the Asia Pacific region. I wonder how and why?
Of course, there are persons who are exemplary and par excellence as far as feedback and services are concerned. One such example is Ms.Simi Srivastava(Deer Park-Delhi) who even though not at the branch is always prompt with feedback, suggestions and services. According to me, she should be the trainer at seminars of HDFC for relationship with customers. She is the perfect example of How a Relationship Manager should handle customers. After all, services always determine the enhancement of a bank by word of mouth to others.