Celkon — No response from support team

Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Veera Prathap Polisetti
I am facing different tab issues from the first week of purchasing (celkon tab CT888). Not detecting memory card/ Pendrives, Display issues, Headset is not working properly, Now again problem with display issues till now almost 3 times gave for servicing. every time they were asking to keep the TAB with them for one week. Waste of my money and warranty period. Purchased at "UniverCell", Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh. Now both UniverCell and CELKON people responding for this.

[Oct 02, 2013] Celkon customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

They took on 5-Oct-2013 for servicing till now not done with repair.
Worst servicing/response from CELKON

Now again problem, they took on 5-Oct-2013 for servicing till now not done with the repair.
They are not responding when i call, Worst servicing/response from CELKON.

Celkon — care not gives service

My celkon q 42 power button not working i give to celkon care it return after one month without repaired told me it was not reparid. I buy a phone on feburay 2015

3rd floor, 2nd block, My Home Hub, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500081
    Celkon - No response from support team