[Resolved]  CellOne Postpaid — STD calls not activated

i have taken a new BSNL post paid sim two weeks before. From that, i'm unable to call STD numbers. i was asked to call cellone services. i searched for that number online and called them. But they didn't take up my complaint. Instead they gave me another number to contact. when i contacted that number, no one is lifting the call. The ring goes on for more that 5 minutes.

Also, with this new sim, i'm facing some problems. While i'm on the call, the call drops down abruptly and i'm to call again. Beacuse of this, my bills would be raising,

kindly look into these.

Comments

Cellone POST PAID — No outgoing service

Sir i Rabindra kumar bhotra having mob no [protected] why my out going service is not working. I am already deposite this months bill. Kindly look after my complaints.
No out going service

Sir i Lal p j having mob no [protected]. My out going service is not working. I am already paid this months bill and previous months bill.But still the outgoing service is not available. When i tried to make a call "CALL BARRED" message is displayed. Kindly look after my complaints.

Idea — Std not activated

Iam calling customer care to activate my std calls but still the case is same iot is not activated, they dont talk properly, i dont have any outstanding amount but still after requesting for last 21 days the case is same they are not taking any action they always says it will take 24 hours but nothing happened till now i think they making fool of me, now iam fed up of calling them my idea no is [protected]

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone