[Resolved]  Central Railway Season Ticket Department — Monthly Season Ticket

i taken monthly season ticket no. 81301196, on 25/11/08 from Andheri Window no. 12 from Mumbai CST, Churchgate and Malad Via SNRD/VDLR/MM/DDR.
But the TC caught me on 18/12/2008 and told me that i dont have the proper season ticket, he told that the there is a difference between DR and DDR, but how can common public know that there is a diffrence between thoes two.
we just go to cr. season ticket window and show previous season ticket and booked another ticket.
PLZ TELL ME THERE IS A ANY DIFFERENCE IN DR OR DDR.
we dont print ticket in our home, so how can we know about this.

PLZ tell the reason
I want to lodge a complain Against Central Railway Season Ticket Department.
The Conductor took Fine from me of Rs.254.00
dont give us receipt but i fight than he give the receipt but i am the normal man of Mumbai i cant afford of this hidden charges of indian rail.
PLZ give me good result for this

Comments

This right complaint, Railway authority must reply, give refund to right person. there is no diff. between DR/DDR (common entry/exit/link) for westran or central main line railway . For horbour line SNRD/VDLR/MM & bandra and andhari all is (common entry/exit/link) both westran or central horbour line railway. Computer operator on window must know or trained to give guidence to railway user.
court may also panish that conductor for wrong collection of fine so that. this want repeat againt with other user. This my comment you.
I have purchase smart card, but Dombivili Staten machines are not working 08/04/2009 8.30am all machines are dead same problem 09/04/20098.30am i have complained Staten master he is sawing this officer is coming 10.30am east side 5 no counter I am going inside that time counter madam saying you give me cash I will give you ticket, what is the use of smart card ??????
The new SEASON TICKET ID CARDS are printed on a thin paper and is similar to the ticket unlike the previous glossy card ID for the season pass, this is neither durable nor correctly printed certain times, Recently at Dombivli East Ticket Window on[protected] at 7.20 pm I had a problem when the person printing the card and the quarterly season pass gave me the pass ticket without the IC number printed on the ticket and all the other letters were very faint, , when I told him that there was no print and told him to issue another one, he said "Humko mehenga padta hai" (it is costly for us) and wrote the IC number with a pen and told me to leave, he was rude and seemed to have no regret in him for the error he or the printer created neither was apologetic and worse was I will have to bear that for a quarter till I issue a new pass ticket (and god knows next time it gets printed properly) . This happens many a times at the season pass counter, and later when a TC checks the pass they question minute errors to extract money, both ways we have a troubled times, I hope railways is listening, In such case whom should one approach and what legal action can be taken?

Amit Jain
Railways management should know about this, public spend hard earn money to buy the tickets and also has to face these kind of problems, Is this kind of treatment railways offer to the citizens. I am sure when TC checks such type of error on the season ticket, why can't they check/inform at the ticket counter & correct the same other than harassing public.

Angeline