[Resolved] Chaithanya Samarpan — Poor Facilities in Chaithanya Samarpan
Chaithanya sold the Samarpan property with lots of promises but have not delivered on them. Some of the major issues/pains the residents are going through are:
1. Extremely poor quality of water supply - hard and corrosive. Inadequate water reserve and no intention to bring Cauvery water to the property.
2. Construction quality poor - large number of houses have leakages and poor quality of sanitary fittings - all chinese made
3. Club House is not ready even after 3 years. Work is progressing at a snail pace. World class swimming pool being made is JUST a lap pool - only fit for small children
4. High cost of maintenance - initial promise was lifetime maintenance - now demanding as high as Rs 2.40 per sq feet of land owned - with little or no facility except a large green open space.
5. Builder reluctant to recognise a registered association of owners inspite of majority of owners being part of the association.
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
Add Company Information