Chander Nagar Gas Service, Ug - 38Amrit Plaza, Chandernagar, Ghaziabad (Indane Gas) — non delivery of lpg gas cylinder since 15 days -inefficent service- no response from staff at agency

sunil kumar handoo
dear sir,

i want to bring into your kind consideration the inefficient services
rendered by chandernagar gas service(indane gas),ug-38 amrit plaza, chandernagar,ghaziabad.my consumer no is 14639 . i have
submitted a request for lpg cylender(gas riffiling for empty cylender)on 29/01/2008 but till date they have not been able to
give one , a lapse of more than fifteen days .it has become a habbit
with this agency to play delaying tacktics.not once this thing has
happened but numerous of times .fed up with their responses i am
forwarding this complaint.i hope that you will see to it that the
goods are delivered in time and convey the agency same so that
they tame customer services seriously.

Comments

Chander Nagar Gas Service Agency — Never deliver on time.

I am a customer of Indane Gas for last 7 years. I have booked for a refill of gas cylinder. Firstly the agent refused to take booking and told me that he will not take booking before 18 days of last booking. I booked for refilling of cylinder after 18 days i.e on today and they says that it will take 1 weeks time, though there are no such restrictions by central government . They never deliver the cylinder on the said time. We have remind them again and again. In a recent statement by government it is stated that one can book refilling of gas cylinder even after two weeks. Kindly do something.

chander nagar gas,ghaziabad(indane gas) — non delivery of gas cylinder since last 15 days-a habitual practice with chandernagar gas , ghaziabad

dear sir,

I want to bring into your kind consideration the habbit of non delivery of gas by chandernagar gas agency,chandernagar.
ghaziabad. despite repeated requests number of times, they have paid no attention to supply the filled cylender .,i havemade request for gas on 29/01/2008 but till date they have not been
able to deliver the goods. i personally went to their office a no. of
times but to no avail.not only this time but previously also they
have not been able to make the deliveries before 15-20 days. as i
am fed up of this ,i decided to go in for a complaint. i want to point out that even the telephones of chandernagar gas agency, are always busy even if you try the whole day. i hope that this
complaint will pave in way for many others who face this difficulty and i hope that this complaint will be forwarded to the
indane gas as well as the chandernagar gas agency, chandernagar, ghaziabad so that consumer dosent suffer
everytime we have to try thietr numbrs atlest for moths to get the gas booked.
no one pickes up the phone there or everytime there all numbers are busy...seemd tey ahve kept aside their phone or no one is there to pick up...
it creatres a big problem to all consumers.
request yoiu to kindly take action to tarnsfer this agency to some reponsible persons...
Kindly booked our gas no 15609
you are also requested to confirm the booking no. & dt.8.1.2009
I was applied for the new gas connection of Indane Gas to Chander Nagar Gas Service, Ghaziabad on 8th Oct-2008 & my request no: 3438. Till that date I havn't got any response from the dealer side. I call many times but getting the same response ie it will take time.
Plz do the needful, i have a very urgent requirement of the Gas Connection.
Even I had bitter experience with Chander Nagar Gas Agency. The problem faced by me are given below:

(1) Very difficult to get their telephone line
(2) Even if we give specific instructions to them to deliver gas on Sunday (We would be at home on that day) their delivery people deliberately do not come on Sunday and whenever we again remind them of non-receipt of gas, their standard reply would be "your house was locked".
(3) Underweight cylinder (normally their cylinder would be weighing less than 25 Kgs. their delivery boys do tricks to show it is 30 Kgs.
(4) Delivery boys are very rude and misbehave with children and ladies and are abusive
(5) I have seen they sell cylinders in black market at above Rs.550/-
(6) Most of their cylinders are defective (leaking)
why is yr phone always busy. we are unable to book our gas cylinders.
even i am really fed up with this gas agency..every month its the same story, whenever i ask them about the delivery of my cylinder they say that there is shortage of cylinders...i don't understand that if there is shortage why do they take orders and if there is really shortage how do they sell their cylinders in black. if i tell their staff that i want a cylinder in black they are immediately at my door step...i think this agency should close down..their office staff is also very rude.and they donot pick up thier phone for 10 days. no. is out os service no. is busy only this kind of msg comes.
Every time this Gas agency Telephone no busy & not reachable ... My connection no - 16652

I am trying last 3 days on tele no ( 3253414, 2629298) ... but unable to book gas cylender...
the new numbers for booking the gas are not known to the consumers...the number which is to be dialled in order to know the new number is always busy i.e 1951...
Even i agree that the new numbers are not available to consumers, and phone is always busy, i guess they put receiver away from the phone most of the times.
My connection no is 4695, by name: Mr J K Rastogi
and my new cylinder is leaking since yesterday, also i have to make the booking, but number is still busy...
what to do..??
This time they are not even picking up the phone call. I am trying again n again..sometimes bell goes but they are not answering the call.
Hello...Are you listening my cylinder is leaking, i have to make booking for a new one...
No is 4695...
Can anybody give me the new/changed number of chander nagar gas service..???
Can anyone share the new number of Chander Nagar Gas Service ? I am also trying at my end...and if i get the number i will post it here for sure.
These are the new numbers[protected] 2640101 ... 2640266...
Kindly booked gas no 17181416
you are also requested to confirm the booking no.
Now it seems that they have changed their phone no. and the new number is not available. Can someone let me know the new number please.
I am trying their number since long, their two new numbers are[protected] & 2640266 whenever you dial the no. it will be busy or no body will pick the phone and no other optiobn is available.
CHANDRA GAS SERVICE'S AGENCY SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY CANCELLED BY THE INDIAN OIL COMPANY
Both the available nos. of gas agencies are busysince last two days.
I agree Mr. Singh . Indian Oil must take action against it

Chander Nagar Gas Service, Ug - 38Amrit Plaza, Chandernagar, Ghaziabad (Indane Gas) - non delivery of lpg gas cylinder since 15 days -inefficent service- no response from staff at agency

Company:Chander Nagar Gas Service, Ug - 38Amrit Plaza, Chandernagar, Ghaziabad (Indane Gas)