[Resolved]  change in caste — caste not changed

submitted my passport for change in the caste spelling as surinder singh virdi wrongly written surinder sigh virdi, as one spelling is missing in my caste singh .The document provided by me were correct, and my passport application registration form is correctly filled with correct spelling. as i had submitted my passport for correction on 03.12.08 at 10.58 by po34 key no-[protected] directly at your counter, as i was told that i wil recive my passport back with in 15 days, but i recived it after 13.2.09 aproxx after 2 month with out any correction, your offical did not read the spelling and blamed for filling wrong application form
the copy of application form is provided by u which is having correct spelling, please help me out there is no mistake from my side .please replly soon, callme [protected]
surinder singh virdi
s/o labh singh virdi
31 panchvati ext
gzb (UP)
PASSPORT NO -E9656941
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

change in caste — change in caste

Respected sir/madam
For the past four days im trying to send e-mail to [protected]@ibps.in regarding change in my caste. but there is always failure in delivering the mail .my caste OBC but it is wrongly mentioned as ST.ref no:7526636, roll no:[protected]
kindly do the needful