[Resolved]  chavmobile — fraud

Respected Sir,
I received a message on my number,+[protected] claiming that i won a prize of 500,000 UK pounds.And for claiming my prize money i should send them my name ,address,telephone no. and state to the e-mail address "[protected]@live.com".But while surfing the net i found that there is no such website.Therefore it is a clear case of fraud.
Hope you take the necessary actions to curb this activity and save other people from falling prey to it.

Yours faithfully,
Peenal Rathod

Comments

chavmobile — to claim the price money

I had got a message from TM-CHEVNM that i had won 500,000 Pounds in UK CHEVRON PROMO 2009.
and to claim the prize they said to Email my: name, address, state to: [protected]@live.co.uk

is their is something like this, kindly inform me.
myname is Parag Wani and my address is "keshav nagar, near hanuman mandir, Buldana, Maharashtra." My no.in [protected]
i can't blive

chavmobile — making people idiots

i got a msg on my mobile that i won 5 lakh pounds on uk nd they are requested to mail all personal details of mine , i know that tes all are fake msg nd playin wit people patients so i requesting to tak neccesary actions against such msgs,companies etc

chavmobile — COMPLAINT

I GOT A MSG THAT THIS NUMBER HAD WON PRIZES.FOR GET THAT PRIZES SEND UR BIODATA AT [protected]@LIVE.IN
Dear sir i received massage to my [protected] no.you win a 50000 pounds prize money how to claim my money please told me [protected]@gmail.com this is my email add.