[Resolved]  Chennai Regional Passport Office — Passport issue File No: MASB00436211

I had applied for my passport on February 4th,2011 through TATKAL passport scheme. I opted for this scheme only because of the fact that I would receive my passport within a week. I was continuously checking for my passport application status online and after 2 weeks I got the following status message “Objection Raised. Contact-DPO-APO Passport Office with all original documents” . After receiving this message I went to meet the PGO(Chennai branch) and submitted copies of my original documents on February 28th, 2011. It has been a week since I submitted those documents but the status of my application has not changed till date.

I request you to kindly look into this matter and provide a speedy resolution to this issue. I would really appreciate your help because I require my passport urgently. Awaiting a positive response.
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Sir, please feel free to call me @ [protected]

Passport Office Chennai
    Passport Office Chennai Phone
    Passport Office Chennai Address
    Royala Towers No. 2 and 3, IV Floor, Old No. 785, New No. 158, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002