[Resolved]  Chevorlet - UVA - General Motors — Defective car need to replace with new car

I purchased Chevorlet UVA of General Motors from the dealer Shiva Motors Noida on 31st March 2009. The registration number is UP 16 W 7203. Since then I am facing the problem with the car. Initially the AC was not working and I was told that there is no issue on AC.
Now due to rain the water is going inside. I sent the car to Shiva Motors service centre several times for the complaint and every time I had been told that matter has been resolved and no more water will go inside. But still the issue is persisting and now the floor of the car has got rusted. The carpet got damaged.
I need your help to get the car replaced with new car or returned back.

Supratim
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

We purchased U-VA in August 2008 from Regent Automobiles, Mathura Road, New Delhi.
We didn't face any problem till July 2009, when there was heavy rain in Delhi for a day.
The car was in open parking (on a plain surface), when it rained, and there were no patches of water logging on ground, around it.
Instead there was more than a bucket water (> 20 liter) filled inside the car after rain stopped.

We ourselves dried it up and reported the problem to Regent Automobiles service center, Okhla.
The service center officials initially ignored the problem and later confirmed that few other U-VA customers are also facing this issue and the only solution they have is to dry it up.
Even Regent top official didn't give any satisfactory reply to our complaint.

Its seems to be a major design flaw in this car.
And dealer/ company both are just ignoring this problem.
We are looking for a resolution to this issue.

Ruhi Hira/ Avneesh Sharma